- This topic has 11 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 days, 13 hours ago by Aromatic-Front-5919.
- Monday, November 21st, 2022 at 19:36 #408132Maleficent_PlanktonParticipant
**I just want to clarify again that the “FTX Accounts Drainer”, who had 250k ETH before yesterday, is a blackhat and not the Bahamian government. There are multiple groups with access to FTX funds.**
I took a look at the “whitehat” addresses mentioned by [ZachXBT](https://nitter.net/zachxbt/status/1591475248700223488) and [Dogetoshi](https://twitter.com/Dogetoshi)
Except for the first one, all the addresses below are just **holding** onto the tokens they received. This is completely different behavior than the “FTX Accounts Drainer” that’s disrupting the Ethereum network.
* 0xd8019a114e86ad41D71a3EeB6620b19Dd166A969 (Whitehat) – Seems to be a low-ETH purely-token account. Has been sending tokens (most shitcoins) back to their respective contracts.
* 0x97f991971a37D4Ca58064e6a98FC563F03A71E5c (multisig) – Only received 37.7 ETH, but received $240M worth of dozens valuable tokens like FTT, BOBA, XAUT, SRM, GMT, GMT, LEO, EURT.
* 6b4aypBhH337qSzzkbeoHWzTLt4DjG2aG8GkrrTQJfQA – Solana account with 38k SOL
* 6sEk1enayZBGFyNvvJMTP7qs5S3uC7KLrQWaEk38hSHH – Another Solana account with 144k SOL and 27.5M USDT. It then sent back the wrapped Sollet tokens to the FTX US account (JBpj7yp4Afvb71TmanVwJZXGeX4kqbGFvjCFCRo3EbTM)
* TYoZM8LALfUqm4EXzB7oKmwqusWtXTBhY6 – All the Tron assets. $22M worth of TRX, $14M worth of USDT, and many more tokens.
* 325gSHHe7UGvzEc9kGx43VqPboXUVwa26i – Sitting on 3900 BTC, or $66M worth
0x59ABf3837Fa962d6853b4Cc0a19513AA031fd32b is the “**FTX Accounts Drainer**”, who has now created dozens of separate accounts and has been sendimg transactions all over the place between his accounts. He’s been using swaps to try to exit. The behavior is obviously completely different than those of the other FTX groups.
**Edit**: Sorry if I’m sounding like a broken record. I just keep seeing top comments in other threads where people are assuming the attacker is the Bahamian government.
Added another Solana account. There are probably more accounts that we don’t know about. It’s a complete mess.Monday, November 21st, 2022 at 19:36 #408133MikeLitoris5
After being here for a while, I have come to the realization that this sub has the man power to form a crypto agency of secret servicesMonday, November 21st, 2022 at 19:36 #408134Czech-Made-Man
It is without a doubt organized crime led by the SBF!Monday, November 21st, 2022 at 19:36 #408135Ferdo306
Yeah I also doubt Bahamian government would use dexes and bridges to sell cryptoMonday, November 21st, 2022 at 19:36 #408136TheOtherCoolCat
>dozens valuable tokens like FTT,
Say what?Monday, November 21st, 2022 at 19:36 #408137Wonzky
We have to go deeperMonday, November 21st, 2022 at 19:36 #408138Def_Notta-throwaway
Impressive work. Maybe you could become a crypto bounty hunter if you are as good at tracking transactions as you seem. I saw a post about someone doing this yesterday.
Most of us didnt seem to think it was the Bahamas. If you look into those posts, the only comments that present legitimate discussion are those denying the rumor.
It makes the most sense for it to be a blackhat, maybe SBF himself or someone working on his behalf.Monday, November 21st, 2022 at 19:36 #408139AutoModerator
Here is a [Nitter link](https://nitter.net/Dogetoshi) for the Twitter thread linked above. Nitter is better for privacy and does not nag you for a login. More information can be found [here](https://nitter.net/about).
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/CryptoCurrency) if you have any questions or concerns.*Monday, November 21st, 2022 at 19:36 #408140Set1Less
Literally NO ONE thought it was bahamas gov except some accounts here who kept spreading that story around.
Right from the start, everything pointed to a hacker/hacker group, could possibly be a state linked hacker group too.
Some of the BTC laundered has already ended up at obscure Russian exchanges.
The bankruptcy docs also talk about funds being withdrawn without authorization, and post that the Bahamas gov secured the rest of the funds on multisig walletsMonday, November 21st, 2022 at 19:36 #408141FootballBat69
SBF and the ugly chick’s harem back at it.Monday, November 21st, 2022 at 19:36 #408142gr8ful4
Sounds like more than one three letter agency has been/ is involved in FTX.Monday, November 21st, 2022 at 19:36 #408143Aromatic-Front-5919
SBF I mean the account drainer had access before the FTX collapse
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → How can someone report taxes on an account they, for whatever reason, can’t access? For example, a Coinbase account where multiple conversions have taken place, which is a taxable event in the U.S. And hypothetically I have forgotten my account password and by no option can gain access to it….
- → FTX account drainer moving all his Ethereum in 15k lots. Good chance that he is ready to sell
- → I connected my Phantom wallet to something that looks like a drainer. Good thing that my Phantom is almost empty. Will the scammer be able to steal my funds if I add funds in the future? Please help.