- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by Heenicolada.
- Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 04:06 #316818hyperinflationUSAParticipant
The revenue raised from gas taxes has failed to keep up with rising infrastructure costs and inflation. The money goes to the insolvent highway trust fund.
They were already printing money to fund highways with the gas tax. Without it they will have to print a additional 6.7 billion dollars just to cover the 3 month pause. We all know they may never resume the collecting of the tax, and they are encouraging states to pause the state tax. They are gonna to end up printing $27 billion for per year of to cover the federal gas tax. Once again the country is fighting inflation by printing money. Get your bitcoin now.Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 04:15 #316819Uuhh_no
Here we r at the cross purposes of political will to save our god the economy and monetary action to tighten fiscal policy. Another exhale of a dying empire.Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 04:47 #316820Brettanomyces78
I weep for the state of our civic education.Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 05:35 #316821Heenicolada
6.7 billion? Those are rookie numbers.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I’ve always wondered why the US Federal Government never went after Tether. Then I find out that the US Government gave fraudsters 500 Billion.
- → TF is July not Crypto month in the US? Federal holiday. [Image]
- → As if killing crypto with 30% tax and 1% tax deducted at source wasn’t enough, Indian Govt is now planning to add GST tax on the entire value of the transaction. It could take the total tax on each crypto transaction to as much as 40-45%! [News]
- → The Federal Reserve plans to shrink the balance sheet by $95 Billion per month and recently raised their interest rate by .25 – that’s going to be bearish in the short term but crypto is still likely to be bullish in the long term
- → I know that gambling rewards are counted as income on the federal income tax return, but what about the state income tax return?
- → Why did they stop buying bitcoin? They only got to $1.7 billion dollars worth of bitcoin, they were supposed to by $3 billion
- → By recognizing crypto as a taxable asset, India government has acknowledged its existence along with other virtual assets. A government cannot tax something that is illegal.
- → India’s new tax law on BTC and digital assets shows that the government has no ambition to be a world leader. Despite all the intellectual capacity, it is always going to be a poor country due to the third world mentality of the government.
- → CMV: Gas fees are equivalent to taxes, and if the government adopted a transparent blockchain-based cryptocurrency DAO we could eliminate taxes and fund government services through a crypto standard.
- → 60,000 Indians have signed a petition for the government to lower crypto tax and to not tax crypto income at 30%.
- → According to a decision by Federal Open Market Committee on Friday, Federal Reserve officials are prohibited from trading or investing in cryptocurrencies and other financial instruments to avoid conflicts of interest
- → “There is an infinite amount of cash at the Federal Reserve.” -Neel Kashkari President of the Federal Reserve Minneapolis [Image]
- → A guy in front of the Federal Reserve painting the Federal Reserve on fire. [Image]
- → Visionary BTC guy painting Federal Reserve building in flames, in front of Federal Reserve [Image]
- → In the next few days, the world expects the federal reserve to announce a hike in interest rates of 0.25-0.50%. People expect this will cause a big dip in BTC price, and increase BTC dominance in the market. Risk-on vs. Risk-off investment thesis explained.