- This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 months, 3 weeks ago by kickpuncher00.
- Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 14:48 #272988AdditionPartitionParticipant
Cryptocurrency News – The family of Do Kwon has asked for police protection.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 14:50 #272992iclap2fap
LMAOSaturday, May 14th, 2022 at 14:50 #272989pukem0n
I’m sure it will die down when he starts his next scam.Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 14:52 #272990Deputy_Trudy_Weigel
“Luna might never recover to 2021 highs.”
You don’t say?Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 14:54 #272993BigBobsBoots
Do one Do Kwon!Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 14:54 #272994Supercharmeleon
I mean, it’s not their fault. I’d almost argue not even Do Kwon deserves this, since if you get scammed it’s mostly your fault.Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 15:14 #272991LordGurgi
Criticising the poor but then asking the governmemt for support… can’t they get private security with all the money Do Kwon made?Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 15:24 #272995PrinceZero1994
A lot of people died and a lot more are angry. Do Kwon may or may not be at fault but he should be extra careful for the rest of his life.
His life will feel like in prison from now on.Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 15:38 #272996Odysseus_Lannister
Yeesh, it’s this man’s family that fears for their lives after this giant clusterfuck.Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 15:39 #272997ItalianFirecracker
LolSaturday, May 14th, 2022 at 15:43 #272998MalletSwinging
Not really fair to blame his family for his crimes but I can definitely see why slighted investors feel they need to hold someone accountableSaturday, May 14th, 2022 at 15:44 #272999kickpuncher00
Put him in a cell, everyone wins.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Someone I know has invested and is holding a very decent amount of btc. When I asked if they are storing on there computer or a exchange they asked what’s the difference. Then got offended when I asked what wallet there using.
- → Korean newspaper reports that Do Kwon requested police protection when someone rang his doorbell
- → This is the kind of protection the cryptosphere needs for it to be accepted by the masses: $5.4 Million worth of Crypto returned to scam victims from around the world by the UK Police