- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 1 day ago by AllCredits.
- Thursday, September 22nd, 2022 at 23:14 #380162samdane7777Participant
Get this through your head. They will use bilateral intergovernmental treaties with most UN countries to extradite and imprison and sue Non US Citizens who do not mandate KYC on their smart contract. You can deny this all you want, I wrote a long separate thread, they have 6 major federal acts to work with.
We MUST make the US government amend and fix Dodd-Frank to work with crypto, we must significant;y fundamentally alter this act in Congress or it is going to kill DeFi.
US Private equity and banking lobbyist are using Federal Financial Institution laws/privileges behind the ulterior intent of National Security and aml to protect and entrench their status as intermediary, they’re using the CFTC and SEC to make it so unaffordable to compete and innovate if you want to offer services to US customers, so that only major existing incumbent bank are allowed to offer crypto services to US citizens. You need to convey this to your representatives and Senators, especially both parties.Thursday, September 22nd, 2022 at 23:14 #380163AllCredits
Unfortunately at this point folks are gonna need to not DOX themselves and run everything through the DAO as anonymous.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → The CFTC’s Case against bZx is an Example of “Regulation By Enforcement To Build Precedent”. The Real Reason They’re Doing This Is To Crminilize/Prosecute/Extradite Governance People On Platforms Like DYDX arbitrum, and Especially the v4 Cosmos DYDX Chain.
- → Binance Adds KDA, MBL on Cross Margin and KDA, IMX on Isolated Margin, Delisting HEGIC/BUSD Isolated Margin Pair [New Coin Listing]
- → SEC Chair Seeks Formal Deal With the CFTC for Crypto Regulation Gary Gensler Seeks Formal Deal with CFTC for Crypto Regulation [Crypto News]
- → BTC is the best settlement network in existence. Within minutes you can settle transactions of any size anywhere in the world, usually with minimal fees. No other settlement network is anywhere near as powerful. [Image]
- → ETH-based protocol, AAVE launches a new collateral-backed stablecoin, GHO, and rivals MakerDAO DAI stablecoin. Is Aave launching a collateral stablecoin?
- → New crypto projects that are having Social impact and Environmental impact
- → Winklevoss Twins’ Gemini Sued by CFTC Over BTC Futures [Crypto News]
- → JPMorgan Is Using Blockchain for Collateral Settlement [Crypto News]
- → Coindesk article: “It is probably the first and only time that a DAO (decentralized autonomous organization) took action against a corporate entity”
- → 4.1 Billion ALGO out of 6.95 Billion ALGO circulating supply have been committed to Algorand Governance Period 4. If you missed out, don’t worry! Algorand Governance runs until 2030 and the next governance period starts October 1st! Cheers to all the ALGovernors! I go, You go, We ALGO.
- → I like analyzing governance data from Snapshot. I built a tool that generates an analysis on how their governance power is distributed. In the majority of the DAOs I looked at, it takes much less than 5% of its voters to reach 50% of votes. In these cases, decentralized governance is superfluous.
- → Binance Adds RUNE, GMT, APE on Cross Margin and GMT, APE on Isolated Margin [New Coin Listing]
- → Binance Adds CVC, FRONT, QI, RAD, TWT on Cross Margin and BIDR, T on Isolated Margin [New Coin Listing]
- → Binance Adds KNC on Cross Margin and ASTR on Isolated Margin [New Coin Listing]
- → CFTC Imposes $250,000 Penalty Against bZeroX, LLC and Its Founders and Charges Successor Ooki DAO for Offering Illegal, Off-Exchange Digital-Asset Trading, Registration Violations, and Failing to Comply with Bank Secrecy Act