- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 months, 3 weeks ago by lauromafra.
- Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 18:47 #310798lauromafraParticipant
Gamer development on the blockchain is the logical move to industry as decentralization makes everything much more seamless. Developers on the blockchain will not have to worry about third parties like app stores that controls what content is made available and how much exposure it gets, controlling finances in traditional gaming.
Platforms like Cartesi can simplify the development process of the blockchain, by providing access to libraries, stacks, and tools, making game development on blockchain cheaper, more efficient, and more inclusive.
From the players point of view the blockchain will let them actually own their characters, weapons, skins, armors… as Non-Fungible Tokens, where they are able to resell them, and these Non-Fungible Tokens can exist beyond the lifespans of games and retain value as long as there is demand.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → In a Play-to-Earn game (P2E), a player can earn financial rewards through their participation in one or more games. A blockchain based game enhances the P2E experience by allowing easy transfer of wealth both into and out of the game environment. This is an incredibly exciting development for player
- → New Game coming to Avax Blockchain! Did you miss out on Pizza Game? Check this P2E game out!
- → Metamask developers have created a new NFT game. This game has every chance to become the most popular game of all time! Have time to take part in the open beta testing and get $ 100 for the test!