- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months ago by Either-Advantage.
- Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 13:36 #316274Either-AdvantageParticipant
I think this is what one needs to look out for when deciding what DeFi to invest in and use. Especially for longer-term gains. The bear market is honestly a blessing in disguise and I’ll tell you why. When the tide is low, what is beneath the surface comes to light. DeFi that wasn’t built for sustainability will crumble under the pressure. We’re seeing it happen with a massive amounts of projects.
Why do we see ecosystems like Polygon and Ethereum continue to grow and expand despite market conditions? Why are DeFi projects offering sustainable yields while other have gotten absolutely wrecked? Fundamentals. I’m watching the space carefully and I think you should too, there’s still money to be made despite market conditions. The projects that are not only surviving the bear market but thriving in it are the projects are going to be crushing it during the bullrun.
Obviously at the end of the day no one knows what’s going to happen. I don’t want to drop any project names but I will urge you to look into DeFi on the Polygon ecosystem. The numbers will bring you to the conclusion that they are outperforming every other network in terms of DeFi usage.
With all this being said, I’m curious to hear everyone’s thoughts on this, I’ve been investing in a few DeFi projects that have been crushing it during the bear market and I urge you to do the same. Obviously this isn’t financial advice and I urge you to do your own research.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → A balanced portfolio is your best defense against a bear market “DOT and ATOM are two cryptos that could be good to hold during a bear market” (What are your go-to bear market hedges?)
- → DeFi frens, what are your top tricks for finding the best Defi farms, and what are your favorite DeFi ecosystems?
- → Continuing to DCA during crab or bear market is the true test of character. Would you be able to continue to invest during a 2 year bear?
- → Anchor Yield Reserve will hit rock bottom, FAST. They can’t save this in a bear market!
- → Bear Market to Bull Market plan.Are we still in a bear market?
- → I’m sure this has been stated hundreds of times but I can’t find a thread, where can I buyer eth options (long) and who is setting them? Hedge funds?? Citadel?? Any solid options plays you like?? I think most (longs) into late sept within reason are solid..
- → Will people continue to predict a bull market during the entire bear market?
- → The whole market is down amidst a bear cycle, but just for fun… what do we all speculate for Polygon MATIC next bull cycle? This is a solid project.
- → I just wanted to say thank you to Kraken. Of everything that’s happened this bear market Kraken has stayed solid AF.
- → I’m trying to escape this bear market by going into DeFi projects
- → from talking to lawyers and devs for the last two weeks re: sanctions stuff, I think USGoV has won Andre Cronje’s prediction that DeFi will divide into “regulated DeFi” and “badlands DeFi” has come true and most blue-chip projects will embrace the former
- → People who have been calling this beginning of a bear market what makes you think this is a bear market but not just another May 2021 like correction.
- → With crypto down by 40% in the last 3 months, if this isn’t a bear market, what is a bear market?
- → JP Morgan went from “BTC is going to zero” in the 2018 bear market to “BTC is trading below its value” in the 2022 bear market.
- → Don’t Mind Bear Market Prices, It’s the Absolute Best Time To Buy Precisely Because Of Bear Market Prices