- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by jcrv___.
- Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 23:52 #344408jcrv___Participant
What’s new on Explorer? 🤔
🗺 New Home Page and Navigation
📊 New Subnet Stats
🛠 Validator Information
✅ Smart Contract Verification and Publishing
Read More: [https://medium.com/avalancheavax/avalanche-explorer-expanding-forum categorynet-support-b765f0207064](https://medium.com/avalancheavax/avalanche-explorer-expanding-forum categorynet-support-b765f0207064)
🔺 Avalanche Explorer: [https://forum categorynets.avax.network/](https://forum categorynets.avax.network/)
🦉 Core wallet: [Core.app](https://Core.app)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Mayer Multiple 0,53 The average Mayer Multiple since the creation of BTC is 1,40. The Mayer Multiple has historically been higher than today’s value 98% of the time.
- → Adalite has the multi account feature, but as a note it says that this feature is currently not supported by other wallets and you can not see the funds from the 2nd account, how can I access them if adalite does not work?
- → Pologon > Avalanche. Aave incentive rewards have stopped on Polygon Network. So I migrated to Avalanche because Aave still has an incentive program which pays AVAX. It was a mistake! Polygon is King and if your on it, stay there. Don’t move to Avalanche. Key insights within…
- → Brand New Metrics API added to the Avalanche Explorer 📊
- → You should keep your crypto across MULTIPLE EXCHANGES and MULTIPLE WALLETS
- → My company wants to buy some BTC on our balance sheet to hedge against inflation,as a futuristic move etc. Tried multiple options, Coinbase corporate account etc but found multiple roadblocks/companies taking too long to respond etc. Has anyone successfully worked on the process & can guide us ?
- → Why is Cardano’s native ability to send tokens to multiple addresses in one transaction better than Ethereum’s smart contract that send tokens to multiple addresses?
- → All my non-staked Avalanche has been stolen from my official Avalanche wallet.
- → Swap TIME token to BNB on Trader Joe on the Avalanche network? How does that work given we are on the Avalanche network?
- → Ledger hacked, avalanche is staked. How can I stop them from draining my avalanche once staking period is finished?
- → Jellybean – A cross-chain borrowing and lending protocol for NFTs and synthetic assets, powered by the Avalanche Network – $JELLY Fair Launch on Avalanche Network Today at 7PM UTC
- → How to monitor avalanche transactions of the avalanche Blockchain using avalancheGo?
- → “Liquid staking isn’t unique to Avalanche, but only on a red chain [Avalanche] it has a potential to enable a new kind of economy.” 🔺
- → Tezos Upgrades A Ninth Time And Switches Consensus Algorithm As ‘Ithaca 2’ Gets Activated [Crypto News]
- → Please help upvote my Upgrades comment at CC forum category! Tx