- This topic has 29 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 3 months ago by Orly5757.
- Tuesday, December 21st, 2021 at 15:02 #52129ShitPropagandaSite
The amount of tribalism in crypto is dumb.
Why can’t you just invest in both projects lol?Tuesday, December 21st, 2021 at 17:01 #52115james2020chris
The superstonk forum is actually really educational. The uninformed ones seem to think that Loopring is going to be the catalyst to MOASS.
I can’t even imagine a conversation about polygon and loopring with the emotional ones. Total waste of time.Tuesday, December 21st, 2021 at 17:19 #52130CorneliusFudgem
It’s a lot of GME investors who don’t know much about how crypto, blockchain, or DLT even works. The best we can do is try to patiently explain what this technology does and why LoopRing and Polygon are both useful ecosystems, but it’s dumb to say one is useless and the other is the only possible solution. Disclaimer: I am a patron of both Polygon and LoopRing and have been for years.Tuesday, December 21st, 2021 at 17:39 #52131Orly5757
CANT we all just get along? Buy both. Both are the future. There’s plenty of money to be made, and we should all root for each other in this crypto space.Tuesday, December 21st, 2021 at 18:12 #52119escomosinoexistiera
ImmutableX will win 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Just finished liquidating my Matic and Sand in order to stake on sandbox and now I’m 0.01 matic short from the fees to stake. Need to buy a small amount of matic to cover the fees, is there a minimum transfer amount on Crypto.com. Will be purchasing to then send over to my MetaMask wallet.
- → Why is terraswap showing a spread of 0.3% for LUNA=>UST when the minimum spread is 0.5%?
- → Different amount in pancake swap. Trust wallet shows one amount then when I go to pancake swap and check through usdy it shows a way less amount of money