- This topic has 13 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 1 month ago by JupiterandMars1.
- Tuesday, January 25th, 2022 at 06:12 #64361DefiboyParticipant
The 3rd largest BTC whale wallet added another 488 BTC Friday & today at $36.4k for $18M. This wallet bought 16,576 BTC since $69k top, now holds 124,487 BTC with cost basis of $22k per BTC vs 124,391 of Saylor with cost basis of $30k !Tuesday, January 25th, 2022 at 06:18 #64363irfiisme
Maybe it’s Saylor’s alt-account 🤔Tuesday, January 25th, 2022 at 06:21 #64367i_4m_me
Well it wasn’t me.Tuesday, January 25th, 2022 at 06:21 #64362Jozozozo
I bought 0.00027 BTC at cost basis of $69k.
Just in case you guys want to know.Tuesday, January 25th, 2022 at 06:21 #64364emptyzed81
I never understood wallet worshipTuesday, January 25th, 2022 at 06:27 #64365milonuttigrain
It has bought a truck loads ever since. Meanwhile I’m still doing a plankton’s share of sats.Tuesday, January 25th, 2022 at 06:28 #64366GKQybah
Why do we keep calling this the 3rd largest whale? If you don’t account for Binance and Bitfinex their cold wallet then it’s #1Tuesday, January 25th, 2022 at 06:35 #64374JupiterandMars1
I don’t get the value of these posts during dips.
Either you believe crypto will rebound, in which case you will have believed so in the past, and will always buy at any given opportunity.
You believe crypto will collapse at some point, in which case every dip is the start of the potential collapse and, in your eyes, buying is crazy.
Obviously someone that has accrued thousands of Bitcoin is pretty likely to fall into the first category.Tuesday, January 25th, 2022 at 06:40 #64368lgy13
I’m really high right now and had to re-read that title like 15x.Tuesday, January 25th, 2022 at 06:44 #64371ahabraken
Who do we think it is?Tuesday, January 25th, 2022 at 06:50 #64369PrinceZero1994
That is $4.48 billion at the current price.
That is a lot of money.Tuesday, January 25th, 2022 at 06:58 #64370Wiggly-Pig
Plot twist – its Saylor’s private walletTuesday, January 25th, 2022 at 07:26 #64372runningdreams
Is it public who it is?Tuesday, January 25th, 2022 at 07:51 #64373Electronic_Candy9783
Most likely exchange
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Coinbase is treating ETH–>ETH2.0 as a non-taxable trade, and isn’t carrying over my cost basis. Any suggestions on how to fix this so I don’t lose my cost basis?
- → Question for you smart Algo people. If I am farming and earning Algo rewards, is the cost basis of my earning from the time of cash out or each incremental earn? if I wait to pull my rewards out of farming until the price of Algo goes up. Is the cost basis vs. fiat/USD?
- → Why I think shib can be worth a penny someday. no one knows the future, look at how fast bitcoin has grown over the last 10 years. I know shib isn’t bitcoin but it’s currently the 3rd most popular coin and it’s only been around for about 2 years. No one thought btc would be worth 69k 10 years ago.