- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by SafeMoonJeff.
- Tuesday, July 26th, 2022 at 17:46 #345229Rossa774TezosParticipant
A New Smart Contract Deployment Record
Tezos has recently hit 10,000 new smart contract deployments in July 2022, and the month isn’t even over.
This breaks the record for the highest number of new smart contracts deployed to the Tezos blockchain in one month.
As it stands now in July, 10,158 new contract deployments have been initiated with still over 5 days remaining in the month.
The stats for new contract deployments can be found on the Better Call Dev smart contract explorer here.
You can read the full article below : ⬇️Tuesday, July 26th, 2022 at 17:46 #345230win7startbutton
If this were news about cardano, there would be 1000 upvotes. Tezos is so far ahead of everything else, peeps here don’t even want to acknowledge it.Tuesday, July 26th, 2022 at 17:46 #345231miss_guided
Tezos is underrated. What’s the downside to it other than the issues from years ago with the lawsuit? Seems to have genuinely moved past that with sponsorships, uses, and tons of projects.Tuesday, July 26th, 2022 at 17:46 #345232SafeMoonJeff
Nice to see some Tezos news here 👍
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → If a year passes and doge gains 5 billion coins aka $650,000,000 worth of coins at .13 a coin, doge will gain no value with an extra $650,000,000 market cap. If shiba gains $650,000,000 market cap in the same year it goes up almost 4.5%. Food for thought!
- → BTC computes 128,000,000,000,000,000,000 algorithmic hashes every second. [Image]
- → The hash rate of bitcoin is: 225,000,000,000,000,000,000 computations EVERY second [Image]
- → Algorand has settled over 11,000,000 transactions in the last 7 days, averaging 1,600,000 per day. Zero down time in three years and transaction costs of 1/8th of a penny. 6,000,000 new Algorand addresses have been created since December. Huge things happening on Algorand.
- → Last summer, approximately 100,000 users had access to bitcoin payments through Lightning⚡️ on an already installed application. As of last month, now over 80,000,000 people have access.
- → Lets Get The Party Started. BTC hits 3-month high; rises 4.4% to cross $46,000 [Crypto News]
- → Tezos Developer Event Attracts Record Numbers Ahead of WASM and EVM Rollup Upgrades, Announces 1,000,000 tps Goal
- → Do you think SHIB can hit $3,000,000,000,000 by 2023? Asking for a friend
- → In Venezuela, 1 BTC is around 190,000 Bs. (Bolivares), before Oct2021 that would have been 190,000,000,000 Bs. (six zeroes were removed by law). Last week 28 BTC were traded here only measured with LocalBitcoin. Monthly minimum wage still is around 2 USD.
- → 26 BTC were traded last week in Venezuela! (Only measured using LocalBitcoin), same than last week. One BTC is around 170,000 “new” Bolivares (Bs.) that would have been 170,000,000,000 “old” Bs. back in October! Monthly minimum wage still is 2 USD.
- → Access to the BTC Lightning network grew from about 100,000 a year ago to 80,000,000 now – a significant 79,000% growth!
- → By 2030 no one will talk about how many bitcoin you have, it will just be how many satoshis you have. It will not be a crypto with 21 million bitcoin but a crypto with 2,100,000,000,000,000 satoshis.
- → Updating this week number here in Venezuela, last week 28 BTC were traded here only measured using LocalBitcoin, one BTC is around 160,000 “new” Bs. (160,000,000,000 “old” Bs.). Monthly minimum wage is around 25 USD!
- → I’m willing to BURN 🔥 25% (37,500,000 LUNC) of my current stash (150,000,000 LUNC) if this sub gets above 5,000 Upvotes ⬆️ [Image]
- → How the world are you all so wealthy. I spent $1,000 on Luna and came very close to becoming bankrupt because I only have $6,000 in total. The next thing I know, every single one of you is spending $10,000 or more and claiming that $10,000 is for poor people. Wtf.