- This topic has 25 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by exodus3252.
- Thursday, December 1st, 2022 at 01:44 #414562AutoModerator
Hello striped_sweater12. It looks like you might have found a new scam? If so, please report this scam by crossposting to r/CryptoScams, r/CryptoScamReport, or visiting [scam-alert.io](http://scam-alert.io/). For tips on how to avoid scams, [click here](https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/s7srty/crypto_scams_how_not_to_fall_for_them_what_to_do/).
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/CryptoCurrency) if you have any questions or concerns.*
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Opinion Article: OpenSea ‘Sitting on Ticking Bomb’ as Lawsuits Pile Up Over Stolen Apes [Crypto News]
- → When the bomb delay goes live will we see increased profits from reducing block times? Will times goes back to what they were prior to the bomb starting?
- → Tether launched on Polkadot providing a stable currency to move in and out of the network. “Polkadot is on a trajectory of growth and evolution this year and we believe Tether’s addition will be essential in helping it continue to thrive.” – @paoloardoino , CTO at @Tether_to .