- This topic has 15 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 months, 3 weeks ago by FractalGuise.
- Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 18:44 #273214ImaFreemasonParticipant
Cryptocurrency News – Terra’s Do Kwon ‘Heartbroken’ Over UST Collapse, Doge’s Billy Markus Tells Him To Leave The Industry – Benzinga.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 18:45 #273215coinfeeds-bot
tldr; Terra LUNA/USD founder Do Kwon has said that he is “heartbroken” about his creations losing all of their value this week. Kwon said he spent the last several days calling various community members about the tokens’ losing their value. Dogecoin DOGE/USD co-founder Billy Markus said that Kwon should stop bringing more crypto market issues and leave the industry forever.
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 18:47 #273222Flaky_Protection7634
At this point if I was DK I’d live a private life from now on cuz now you got millions of people who are angry at you and would do some horrible things to get some paybackSaturday, May 14th, 2022 at 18:48 #273224TrippyCoin_Hodler23
Well sureeeeeSaturday, May 14th, 2022 at 18:50 #273225homrqt
I honestly don’t think he’s going to let it go. I foresee him spending a lot of time and effort trying to get things back on track. I’m not saying it’s the right or wrong thing to do. It’s just the vibe I’m getting from him these past couple days.Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 18:50 #273223ccMudButt
Should be hiring Billy Ray Cyrus to do PRSaturday, May 14th, 2022 at 18:52 #273220No_Line9668
He should just tell his followers “have fun staying poor” and call it a day. I mean, at least he’d right this time.Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 18:53 #273219Odlavso
He’s just heart broken because he’s now in risk of being a poor.Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 18:54 #273217fivebillionproud
He’s tainted the space and he should be shunned. Him sticking around would be cancerous to what crypto is trying to achieve.Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 18:56 #273216JazHeadburn
Billy Markus lmaoSaturday, May 14th, 2022 at 18:59 #273221Castr0-
People still take billy markus serious. I only laughSaturday, May 14th, 2022 at 18:59 #273229FractalGuise
Why are people treating him as if he purposely fucked investors over? Investors chose to invest in his product without fully understanding it. The investors are at fault, not him for being a sub par developer.Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 19:01 #273218kyle_h2486
He’s gonna dieSaturday, May 14th, 2022 at 19:14 #273226robertleeblairjr
I doubt he’s very heartbroken when he checks his financial accounts.Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 19:17 #273227happycloud8534
Whens billy gonna leave the industry?Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 19:24 #273228IsnortETH
Well said Billy Markus
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Crypto.com pauses withdrawals due to ‘suspicious activity’ Dogecoin founder Billy Markus noticed a suspicious transaction pattern on Etherscan that prompted the company to halt all transactions for the time being.
- → I am trying to understand crypto currency blockchain networking. LUNC is the old version and it is linked with UST. However the collapse of UST made LUNC collapse and now LUNA the new version is out and not linked with UST. So is LUNC is dead ? Luna Burns affect LUNC?
- → Do Kwon Interview Explains He’s ‘Devastated’ by LUNA Collapse, Says ‘There’s a Difference Between Failing and Fraud’ – Why do people still trust him? [Crypto News]