- This topic has 14 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by TarkovReddit0r.
- Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 14:45 #387419DeeDot11Participant
Perhaps you’ve found yourself with time to sit and learn about crypto during the bear market, or you are just starting out in crypto and want to broaden your knowledge. If so, I thought it may be helpful to put together a list of 10 books that can give a diverse introduction to crypto. I’d love to hear any of your favourite crypto-related reads!
I know some of you will have 0 interest in reading a book, so maybe you can share what resources you prefer to learn from.
Here is the list, in no particular order.
* **Digital Gold -** *Nathaniel Popper*
* **The Cryptopians: Idealism, Greed, Lies, and the Making of the First Big Cryptocurrency Craze** \- *Laura Shin*
* **The Network State** \- *Balaji S. Srinivasan*
* **The Infinite Machine -** *Camila Russo*
* **Mastering BTC -** *Andreas M. Antonopoulos*
* **The Truth Machine: The Blockchain and the Future of Everything** \- *Paul Vigna*
* **The BTC Standard** \- *Saifedean Ammous*
* **The Internet of Money** \- *Andreas M. Antonopoulos*
* **Check your financial Privilege** \- *Alex Gladstein*
* **Proof of Stake: The Making of Ethereum and the Philosophy of Blockchains** **-** *Vitalik* (a new one I’ve not had the chance to read yet, but I’d imagine a great up-to-date read)Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 14:45 #387420itcouldbefrank
I’ll just wait for the movieWednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 14:45 #387421CryptoDad2100
Read 1 article/day from [investopedia.com](https://investopedia.com) and peruse your favorite crypto subs for a year. Done dealWednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 14:45 #387422Ryuzaki_63
>maybe you can share what resources you prefer to learn from.
All of my knowledge is from the Daily post and u/bad-crypto-advice
Bookmarked this post will take a look at some of them when I have the chance, cheers for putting a list together!Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 14:45 #387423vjeva
What was the most important common lesson you learned from all of these books OP?Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 14:45 #387424Setyman
Sorry I get all my information from youtubers and tiktokers.Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 14:45 #387425Beyonderr
Ohh thanks for sharing. I actually was planning to study more. Which one would you especially recommend?Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 14:45 #387426TruthSeeekeer
If you had to pick one book, which one would you pick?
I’m very interested in reading one, but I don’t know what to start with.Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 14:45 #387427JayReyd
Thanks for this. I love reading maybe I’ll check one outWednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 14:45 #387428pbjclimbing
Why do you need books when this sub gives the best advice ever which is never wrong?Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 14:45 #387429RepulsiveCan5270
YouTube influencers is all I need to learn everything about cryptoWednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 14:45 #387430Wolf-Immediate
Quality post? Thanks for the recommendations opWednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 14:45 #387431Coreyv1993
Ah yes, the sacred scrolls of crypto wisdom.Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 14:45 #387432bigmaneting
Hey you forgot Satoshis vision: The art of Bitcoin by Craig Wright/sWednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 14:45 #387433TarkovReddit0r
Is it not enough scrolling through this sub & the daily?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Everyone should buy crypto. Everyone should learn about crypto. Its here to stay. They cant make it go away. Current currency as it is is a debt on a debt. It is bound to collapse or brin major poverty. Crypto world is the solution. Help urself, learn crypto.
- → Prediction: We’re about learn that crypto.com got hacked, lost zillions. It’s the only way I can explain why a company would lock itself in a box, in a sealed garage with running car, after taking 50,000 sleeping pills like they just did. Absolutely UNREAL, one for the history books.