- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Perfect-Ad-7429.
- Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 02:25 #295104MagicInternetBeansParticipant
The following has blown up in the last 24hrs with regards to a certain ‘memestock’. Regardless of what you may feel on that forum categoryject, the following paints an incredibly clear picture of how the SEC views the general population and certainly explains why the actual testimony of thousands of XRP holders is being disregarded in favour of a cherry picked ‘expert’.
These were produced by the SEC.
They are posted on the SEC’s official Youtube channel and airing on US television.
Your tax dollars at work.
While the underlying message in some of them may not be entirely wrong. The level of disrespect with which it is presented is unbelievable.Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 02:39 #295105PapaChonson
They really are scumbags, laughing at the working class and attempting to discredit those who caught them at their dirty game. I cant wait to see heads roll, starting with Gensler.Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 02:40 #295106Complete_Anoncat
Agreed. Everyone go and report it.Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 02:56 #295107Perfect-Ad-7429
What a tonedeaf piece of shit agency. “We protect the people” – can they even say it without choking on the words?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → In 2021, the SEC went after crypto. In 2022, crypto is coming for the SEC. Ripple has started to rack up procedural court victories as it fends off the SEC in a case that could redefine how the agency polices digital assets
- → Warning to Kraken users, they might lock your account and not tell you why or give timeframe when it will be fixed, all they will tell you is to wait.
- → Nvidia didn’t tell investors enough about effects of crypto mining on its business, SEC says [Crypto News]
- → SEC repeatedly rejecting spot ETF while approving Futures is a blatant attempt to grab regulatory authority. The SEC is not acting in the interests of the people it is sworn to protect
- → SEC vs Ripple – SEC Motion for Reconsideration and Clarification of DPP Decision
- → SEC vs Ripple – Latest correspondence from the SEC to the Court
- → SEC vs Ripple – SEC Requests extension of time
- → SEC vs RIPPLE – Ripple further correspondence strike the SEC Supplemental Expert Report
- → SEC v. Ripple: Why the SEC Is Bent on Protecting Its Internal Documents [Crypto News]
- → Ripple v. SEC: New Email Conversation Shows William Hinman Violated SEC’s Rules [Crypto News]
- → BULLISH the SEC case against XRP has gone exceedingly well, paving the way for a CRUSHING SEC defeat. [Crypto News]
- → The SEC has just surprisingly completed its discovery process, indicating that the Ripple-SEC lawsuit will soon be concluded.
- → SEC v Ripple: Court Denies an SEC Motion to Seal Providing XRP Support [Crypto News]
- → SEC has sued pump and dumper Ian Balina. Thats fine, but in the lawsuit SEC claim “Since nodes were clustered more in USA, the transaction happened in the USA”. This is absurd and another attempt to seize jurisdiction.
- → SEC claims the US govt has jurisdiction over all Ethereum network transactions now that ETH has transitioned to proof-of-stake & the majority of nodes being run are in the US. Do you think the SEC might eventually sue ETH like it did XRP for unlawfully issuing securities?