- This topic has 7 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago by FormerPassenger1558.
- Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 16:46 #350322xwurgParticipant
Hi all, I’ve done quite a bit of work on my technical analysis tool. It helps me and I thought I’d share it again see if it helps some of you as well. I’ve added many new indicators and the possibility so show only a few cryptocurrencies or coins of your choice. Don’t hesitate to let me know how to improve it and to share it to your friends if you like it. It’s free 🙂
# A quick presentation of the tool:
Every 15 minutes, I gather data on **more than 300 coins** from Binance (USDT pairs) on a single table and let you know which coins is worth taking a look at. This allows you to save time and to trade more wisely.
# I show stats on:
* Price of the assets and variation over the last candle
* Volume and volume variation
* Distance to several SMA and EMA
* 12-50 EMA Cross
* Bollinger bands
* MACD signals
* NATR – volatility indicator
All the links here:
* [15 min candles technical analysis market report](https://ta4crypto.com/market-reports/15m/)
* [30 min candles technical analysis market report](https://ta4crypto.com/market-reports/30m/)
* [1 hour candles technical analysis market report](https://ta4crypto.com/market-reports/1h/)
* [2 hour candles technical analysis market report](https://ta4crypto.com/market-reports/2h/)
* [4 hour candles technical analysis market report](https://ta4crypto.com/market-reports/4h/)
* [6 hour candles technical analysis market report](https://ta4crypto.com/market-reports/6h/)
* [8 hour candles technical analysis market report](https://ta4crypto.com/market-reports/8h/)
* [12 hour candles technical analysis market report](https://ta4crypto.com/market-reports/12h/)
* [1 day candles technical analysis market report](https://ta4crypto.com/market-reports/1d/)
Also have a [twitter account](https://twitter.com/TA4CryptoBot) for summaries every 30 minutes!Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 16:46 #350323o_LUCIFER_o
Can you add a “When Lambo?” feature?Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 16:46 #350324nadhsib
Would be great with a fixed table header so you can see what each column is relating to easily.
!canna 69Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 16:46 #350325PrinceZero1994
That’s a pretty cool tool.
Can you give examples on how it helped you?
Are you having success using this?Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 16:46 #350326digking
How and where did you pull the data? Binance RESTful API?Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 16:46 #350328BrianS911
Shit bro thanks ,I really don’t like clicking on shit though🤑Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 16:46 #350329BrianS911
It’s cool dude nothing I just got hacked about a year ago from clicking a link, even if just going off in exchange for a trade account I got too much s*** to loseSaturday, August 6th, 2022 at 16:46 #350330FormerPassenger1558
I wrote a bot that does that every 2 seconds
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Technical analysis insights from 300+ USDT markets scanned from Binance every 30 mins
- → [UPDATE] Technical analysis tool : 300+ USDT markets scanned, faster, more timeframes
- → Technical analysis tool: 300+ markets from Binance scanned every 15 minutes
- → PANIC! HELP! Sent 300 USDT from matic network to my crypto.com USDT wallet but I don’t think crypto.com has matic USDT. is my usdt gone forever??
- → The DYOR tool by SCATDAO is out and ready for use. This tool lets anyone audit a project for themselves and share their report with the community. Best of all its free and interoperable. Anyone from any chain can use this tool.
- → Technical Analysis – Part III – Check out the latest article in my TA analysis series, this one is looking at the use of Bollinger Bands – I hope you enjoy my blog and Advice on Publish0x if you do, it’s free and you earn free Crypto for doing so :)
- → Binance customer account liquidated 101 times due to system issue, Binance technical team admitted and offered 2 months of VIP UPGRADE cost the customer 14,000$ dollars in one month and 100,000 total, customer rejected so Binance suspended him
- → volatility of the markets don’t matter when you have zero impulse control. come along children. let me tell you a tale of how price doesn’t really matter and bear markets are still better than no markets.
- → [COMPLETE NOOB HERE] Wanted to create an ERC20 token. Any no code tool you would recommend? PS, I know a token is only on one chain, but I’ve seen tokens on both ETH & BSC chains. I think its called wrapping. How does it work? How is price kept same? Any no code tool you would recommend? Thank you!
- → I like analyzing governance data from Snapshot. I built a tool that generates an analysis on how their governance power is distributed. In the majority of the DAOs I looked at, it takes much less than 5% of its voters to reach 50% of votes. In these cases, decentralized governance is superfluous.
- → Highly technical founder looking for opportunities in DeFi space. Have a great idea but no technical skills? Hit me up!
- → Are you tired of people calling the market by drawing lines, but you still want to give technical analysis a chance with an open mind?
- → Technical analysis
- → Technical Analysis – Part IV – Check out my latest blog post on TA, this is all about MACD with some useful tips and advice
- → ATOM(Cosmos) — price analysis, chart patterns, technical indicators, news…