- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 months, 3 weeks ago by koottravel.
- Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 16:52 #310745maxyhogeParticipant
Too many centralised platforms have gone down recently taking with them customer funds.
Today another one has blocked withdraws and they are blaming it on “liquidity issues”
Babel Finance have blocked withdraws from their platform due to "liquidity pressures" pic.twitter.com/cLXxQUv9gu
— Crypto Watcher (@crypto_watcher1) June 17, 2022
Take your crypto out of centralised platforms!
Move to DeFi!Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 17:31 #310746Plastic_Barracuda436
Check out Everrise while you are there.Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 17:50 #310747koottravel
Defi doesn’t solve everything either. Remember, Terra was defi.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Need to move assets cross chain? There’s a new kid on the block and it’s called Stargate Finance. As of now it connects 7 platforms with more to come. It also offers defi with amazing returns on stable coins. I hope this helps for anyone in need to move assets cross chain w ease!
- → GoFundMe has frozen $4.5 Million in funds collected by protesting Canadian Truckers. Why anti-government protestors use centralised censorable payment systems over decentralised platforms is beyond me
- → It’s time to move to a decentralized alternative to Github – It’s time to move to Gitopia. Welcoming Solana devs to move their code to Gitopia and also incentivize them to build on Solana