- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months ago by ulUdente.
- Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 21:54 #316595ulUdenteParticipant
\>With energy prices going up and crypto prices going down, mining is becoming less and less profitable.
Expenses are going into the stratosphere, and the money just isn’t flowing as much as it used to.
Mining actually makes up the majority of monthly income, so I was thinking about how to increase profits, but it’s too much to waste, and I think you too. Anyone can do it, but some say it’s radical.
The first thing I did was to find and choose the software that enables more efficient mining, such as Minosis, EasyHash, CG miners, etc.
Another thing that came to my mind was actually using solar power, but the question is whether you are willing or not. Make a large investment that will take years to pay off.A more radical approach might be to move to a country where electricity and energy are cheaper for the time being.
Eastern Europe is for now the cheapest however that would mean that you would have to move the equipment and your family to an entirely different culture.
What other ways do you think can be utilized to maintain our businesses, lets hear your opinions.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I’m struggling to calculate cost basis for US my mining operation in 2021.
- → Last year I sold some SHIB profits and bought a brand new Mac and paid over $4k in federal taxes. Buy the dip, sell high. Or HODL. SHIB is really fun. Enjoy the profits and be patient in down times like these. Money is easy to make if you are patient.
- → The real profits aren’t now… real profits will show when the market goes mainstream.
- → Taking profits is one of the hardest things to do. A market downtrend is a reminder you should take profits from time to time.
- → So I opened BTC short position 25x at 22528. Set take profits at 22388. Almost 2 hours later, BTC dropped few % red, so I should have 10+% profits right? But then I was very surprised that Kucoin somehow closed my position at 22538. How the F could this even happen??
- → To the non-bitcoin people out there who think bitcoin mining is boiling the oceans: watching videos online produces 6x more carbon than the BTC blockchain. BTC mining will increase demand for renewables and eventually the renewables will cycle to non-mining uses.
- → A series of leading “big men” in the BTC mining industry publicly released BTC – First, the “big” in the mining industry that holds the most BTC today Core Scientific sold 1,125 BTC, followed by Riot Blockchain selling 93% of the mining output…….
- → Been a hodl since before the swap, I slept on first ship when I had over 300m all my profits and new capital has gone to $Leash and $Bone y’all better load up and wait for $Shibs second ship idk when that will be but i know I’m locked in w/ my $Leash s and $Bone s NFA
- → Struggling to find a relationship between the news and Crypto prices
- → Anyone who’ve been struggling with wsSOL (wormhole)?
- → The DeFi has been struggling but I still think it can become very popular in some industries
- → Anyone else struggling to concentrate at work today? 🚀🚀🚀
- → Owner of ‘Jack Dorsey’s first tweet’ Non-Fungible Token is struggling to sell it [Crypto News]
- → Binance’s New $500 Million Fund Is Latest Bullish Sign For Struggling Crypto Market [Crypto News]
- → Struggling to find a reliable exchange in India