- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by Remarkable-Ad1798.
- Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 00:16 #387093Remarkable-Ad1798Participant
Trying to redelegate some ATOM and receiving this message “Transaction failed
redelegation to this validator already in progress; first redelegation to this validator must complete before next redelegation (at msg 0)”
any idea what this means? How to address the problem?Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 00:16 #387094cryptotrigs
You can’t redelegate something that’s recently been redelegated already. You have to wait the full unstaking period before you can change a second time, what is it for atom, 28 days?Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 00:16 #387095Remarkable-Ad1798
Wont respond to private messages…..im not that stupid lol. Got a half dozen in 5 minutes
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Since June 1st there has been more than 7.5 million FAILED transactions on Ethereum. Each failed transaction still charged the sender. The highest fee for a failed transaction was 28,527,830 gas on June 4th. [Crypto News]
- → failed to send transaction: Transaction simulation failed: Attempt to load a program that does not exi
- → TERRA/CMDX AIRDROP – Hey guys, I can’t seem to get CMDX to appear on my Keplr. I am trying to get a CMDX address to do a magic transaction but wont be able to without connecting CMDX on Keplr – any ideas?