- This topic has 9 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 5 days ago by CosaInvestments.
- Friday, November 25th, 2022 at 06:31 #410465CryptoCrunchAppParticipant
Image / Still a lot downside to cover for BTC.Friday, November 25th, 2022 at 06:31 #410466phemtoy
this is a bad chartFriday, November 25th, 2022 at 06:31 #410467recessiontime
Diminishing returns should mean smaller downsides, otherwise bitcoin as an investment is high risk and low to medium reward.Friday, November 25th, 2022 at 06:31 #410468einsteinsmum
Notice that the crashes are becoming smaller as time progresses. So its a good indicator that we’ve reached near the bottom actually.Friday, November 25th, 2022 at 06:31 #410469JerryLeeDog
I think with dismissing returns we will also see diminishing bear market swings too
Aka slowly becoming more stable
Will take another 8-12 years to stabilize imo. Needs a much higher capFriday, November 25th, 2022 at 06:31 #410470Restart-eth
Could be stabilizing as fiat dies. will be really cool to see what the future holds.Friday, November 25th, 2022 at 06:31 #410471Reach_Beyond
You might think we are 6% from the 2018 ATH to bear market low, unfortunately percentages don’t work like that. We’d have to fall to like 10k or another 40% until we hit that 84% from ATH.Friday, November 25th, 2022 at 06:31 #410472Taxtaxtaxtothemax
Adoption level and lindyness is relevant to making the case that the downside today should be less severe than when it was just computer nerds and libertarians trading BTC in 2011. Bet you we have some more downside, but I’d be amazed if we got below 8k. That is ‘sell your first-born child’ price.Friday, November 25th, 2022 at 06:31 #410473AlwaysReady4444
Progress takes many formsFriday, November 25th, 2022 at 06:31 #410474CosaInvestments
If you take the average of all those it’s 85% so $12k would be about the bottom if it does go down that far. That’s not much more.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Why is the media always quick to cover news on BTC emphasizing on BTC dropping by 56% blah blah blah but they are nowhere to be found during bull runs.it’s as though they are in partnership with government to deface BTC.
- → BTC & nuclear power on the cover of Polish magazine “Business English” [Image]
- → For those who need to see this. In 2011 btc was worth $30. Btc halved in 2012. In 2013 we saw a $1000 btc. Btc halved in 2016. In 2017 we saw a $15,000 btc. Btc halved again in 2020 and we saw a $60,000 btc. 2024 is the next halving. 2025 is gonna be interesting.