- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 months ago by helen_everstake.
- Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 14:04 #205050helen_everstakeParticipant
👋 Hi guys!
If you are just getting acquainted with the Terra ecosystem and wonder how to make profits, the easiest way for you will be to go for regular LUNA staking.
To make your staking life easier Everstake team update the guide on how to delegate LUNA using Ledger Hardware Wallet ⤵️:
Check it out!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Good news for LUNA holders 🌕 We prepared a new step-by-step guide on how to stake Terra (LUNA) using Leap Wallet ⤵️
- → I still hold Cardano (ADA) in YOROI-Ledger with my Ledger Nano.. however I noticed that ADA is live supported by ledger, do I still have to keep it in YOROI or can I move it there? Also, I noticed when Added the ADA wallet in Ledger, the amount of ADA in Ledger does not match my YOROI account which
- → If you can’t get a cold wallet or a separate phone/pc you can create a secure virtual machine. Here is a a simple step by step guide.