- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by cubonelvl69.
- Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 01:06 #350093FelbringerksrParticipant
I have been holding my ETH and plan to for a long time. For some reason I’m nervous about staking using Lido or RocketPool before the Merge. Looking for opinions from people about whether I should just stake my ETH now or wait until after the Merge to stake.Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 01:06 #350094cubonelvl69
I’m sitting on a decent amount of eth and decided to wait. The apy isnt that high right now, you’ll make like 1% by staking now vs waiting to make sure the merge goes smoothly
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I have reached the 200 ETH club. From now on, I’ll let staking increase my ETH holdings. You all should know that post merge, staking yields are likely to double and so will my staked earnings. And in due time, I will recoup my original investment in ETH, by selling ETH earned via staking. GLTA!!!
- → To become an ETH validator, you must buy 32 ETH. 32 ETH today (@ the rate $1700/ETH) is about a $55K investment. Assuming post-merge the staking yield doubles (from 4% – 8% APR), the following is an earnings projection from staking as a validator over a 8-year period. Not a bad investment!!! GLTA!!!
- → STAKING GAINS… I have a total of 140 ETH currently staked at 3.68% APR in ETH2 rewards. I’m projected to earn about 0.43 ETH per month, 6 ETH yearly, 48 ETH total in 8 years (year 2030). I plan to stake and HODL to year 2030. Stack, Stake and HODL ETH to riches!!! GLTA!!!
- → My Last ETH BUY is today because I have reached my 200 ETH goal. I won’t be buying anymore. I now have 200+ ETH to be staked at 3.25% APR in ETH2 rewards. Just 9 months ago, 200 ETH was almost a million US bucks!!! Today, less than US$300K. I will continue to stack ETH via staking long-term. GLTA!!!
- → CB today pays 4.19% APY for staked ETH at their platform. At this yield, I’m earning close to 0.70 ETH per month, 9.3 ETH per year, 46.5 ETH over 5 years. I’m not gonna stop stacking, staking and HODL ETH to richest!!! Come grow with me!!! Think LONG-TERM!!! GLTA!!!
- → I just bought 1.02 ETH at the rate of $1,460 per ETH. I may buy another 31 ETH, if it falls to $1000. I now have 155.78 ETH to date. 150 ETH are currently staked at CB at 3.67% APR for ETH2 rewards. Becoming an ETH Validator will allow me to earn about 1% more. Is that even worth it? GLTA!!!
- → Today, I received .08917624 ETH from staking 200 ETH at 3.26% APY in ETH rewards. It just keeps on growing and growing for as long as I stake and HODL ETH!!! GLTA!!!
- → ColouredCoins – Profile – Duchy.eth – Bilby.eth – WebDesigns.eth – Loopholes.eth – Cartons.eth – Price: 0.03/0.05/0.06/0.08 Ether
- → Today I RECEIVED .055 ETH2 staking rewards from CB. It’s true, I will be getting paid every 3 days for staking 205 ETH at 3.28% APY. It pays to stake and HODL ETH to riches!!! Come grow with me!!! GLTA!!!
- → BTC and Ethereum Are Falling Further. More Crypto Firms Are Under Pressure. Nonetheless, I’m buying more ETH, albeit little by little, 1 ETH per buy, to 200 ETH for long-term 2030 staking!!! GLTA!!!
- → Ethereum inches closer to the Merge with Sepolia Testnet Launch. I have 165 ETH currently staked at 3.25% APR in ETH2 rewards. By year 2030, I will have about 214 ETH, assuming the rate stays constant. As you all should know, after the Merge ETH staking yield is expected to DOUBLE. HODL!!! GLTA!!!
- → JPMorgan analyst Kenneth Worthington wrote in a note to clients on Wednesday that he’s expecting Coinbase’s incremental annual staking revenue from the ETH merge to be $650M assuming an ETH price of $2K and a 5% ETH yield. Most of those proceeds will be driven by retail investors, he added. GLTA!!!
- → 2 key ETH derivatives metrics suggest that $880 was its bottom. Data shows ETH option traders are less bearish than before, & margin-based markets recently saw some investors go ultra-long on 491,000 ETH. I’m currently long-term 169.95 ETH, 161 of which are staked at 3.25% APR in ETH2 rewards. GLTA!
- → ETH founder Vitalik Buterin says crypto payments will “make sense” as transaction fees fall under a cent. Do you think the ETH 2.0 merge will reduce gas fees on ETH ETH?
- → Just bought 1 ETH for $1500 net. 30 more ETH to buy to achieve ETH Validator status? We shall see!!! If not, I’m very happy to have 205+ ETH staked long-term to 2030 to riches!!! GLTA!!