- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 1 day ago by gjlite2.
- Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 10:29 #408601Skatman1988Participant
I’ve set up Daedalus running 5.1.1 and delegated my ADA to a pool, however it doesn’t appear to be doing anything. I set it up about 2 weeks ago (certainly over 2 epoch’s and it looks like my delegation just isn’t moving – although perhaps this is just my understanding of the interface, I’ve definitely not received any rewards yet, which is odd. It basically looks like my delegation is constantly in the furthest right slot (see image – currently in 379). Anyone free to provide advice?
​Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 10:29 #408602gjlite2
Looks like your first reward is next epoch. It usually takes 15 to 20 days for your first reward to come through.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Fun fact: The first US telecom companies started offering home internet services in 1995. Some of the worlds largest commercial banks are starting to offer bitcoin direct to customers starting this year.
- → Sometimes technology doesnt mean sh#t if you dont have the right marketing
- → Can’t mint on Solsea.io . 14 failed transactions. Got charged 10 times. Sol transfers to the wallet holder of PHISHINGSCAM token. Please check the last pic. Idk what’s going on. Phantom reps advised to contact Solsea. But Solsea team doesnt reply.