- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 days, 6 hours ago by cleanjosef.
- Thursday, November 24th, 2022 at 11:01 #409824welikethisstonkParticipant
Does anyone know is there any staking pools where you earn ADA and some tokens, or just tokens?
And if there is, what would be the best one so i can stake in it 🙂Thursday, November 24th, 2022 at 11:01 #409825sloe-berry-brain
Lots, search for ISPO (Initial Stake Pool Offering).
Some offer ADA + Token, some offer only Token.
Which are best is up to you to decide, we dont do financial advice.Thursday, November 24th, 2022 at 11:01 #409826VLHLA-CardanoPool
Most probably you’re talking about ISPO (Initial Stake Pool Offering).
You can check VLHLA – we’re currently running a promotion with Cardano NFTs and tokens as additional rewards for our delegators.
Check this thread for more information: [https://twitter.com/valhallapool/status/1573261907443986434](https://twitter.com/valhallapool/status/1573261907443986434)
Or Reddit Thread: [https://www.reddit.com/r/CardanoStakePools/comments/z1n0v5/looking_for_a_pool_to_stake_your_ada_join/](https://www.reddit.com/r/CardanoStakePools/comments/z1n0v5/looking_for_a_pool_to_stake_your_ada_join/)Thursday, November 24th, 2022 at 11:01 #409827cleanjosef
Check the genius x accelerator programm
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I wanted to test with 18 Ada to delegate to the cardanians pool, but deposit during the process only says 2.000000 ADA, why? And can I, after once invested 18 Ada, always put new Ada on the wallet which is then used in the pool without having each time such a large difference?
- → I still hold Cardano (ADA) in YOROI-Ledger with my Ledger Nano.. however I noticed that ADA is live supported by ledger, do I still have to keep it in YOROI or can I move it there? Also, I noticed when Added the ADA wallet in Ledger, the amount of ADA in Ledger does not match my YOROI account which
- → Adding ADA into a wallet that already has ADA staked, How do I add new ADA to be staked?