- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 days, 8 hours ago by thibautrey.
- Thursday, November 24th, 2022 at 08:41 #409746thibautreyParticipant
Thinking out loud, it might be a bad idea or a good one.
I was thinking what if someone wanted to start a stake pool but didn’t have the technical requirements.
So my question is, is there anyone here that would like to start a pool and need some help ?
Do you think it could become a service to the community ? (free or paid I haven’t thought of that yet).
I have the feeling I would benefit the network by helping to bootstrap some new single pool owners.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → About Stake Pool Slashing: is there a way to tell whether a stake pool I’m interested in has been slashed in the past?
- → Do you guys buy and hodl or do you guys stake? Does anyone hodl and stake? Which is better? I own Solana and I am torn whether if I should stake or not. Not knowing what will happen if I were to stake. Could you guys please explain which is better ? Thanks
- → If I re-delegate to a new staking pool 3 days before epoch, because the pool I’m staking in now notified me of a high fee percentage change 3 days before the epoch, would I end up paying the fees from the original pool? Or would I then essentially avoid this high fee event?