- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by mamalalatata.
- Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 07:04 #324725ricking08Participant
I was looking at the staking rewards on Exodus and saw that they offer 6+% APY. I also read on this forum category that governance period 3 only gave 1.99% rewards.
If thats correct, why would I stake in governance instead of Exodus, or am I misinformed? (Except for the voting part)Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 07:04 #324726mamalalatata
Wouldn’t that be 6% annual APY on exodus vs 8% annual APY through governance. Sounds like a good deal for exodus
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Exodus users, signups for the fourth Algorand Community Governance period are open until July 14th! Here is a walkthrough for participating using your Exodus wallet
- → Trying to decide where to hold and stake my algo for the next governance period. Can you receive the Governor NFT in the Exodus wallet like you can in the Pera wallet?
- → 4.1 Billion ALGO out of 6.95 Billion ALGO circulating supply have been committed to Algorand Governance Period 4. If you missed out, don’t worry! Algorand Governance runs until 2030 and the next governance period starts October 1st! Cheers to all the ALGovernors! I go, You go, We ALGO.
- → I like analyzing governance data from Snapshot. I built a tool that generates an analysis on how their governance power is distributed. In the majority of the DAOs I looked at, it takes much less than 5% of its voters to reach 50% of votes. In these cases, decentralized governance is superfluous.
- → Do you guys buy and hodl or do you guys stake? Does anyone hodl and stake? Which is better? I own Solana and I am torn whether if I should stake or not. Not knowing what will happen if I were to stake. Could you guys please explain which is better ? Thanks
- → A class action against Facebook, Google, Twitter against their attack on Cryptocurrency,Future class action Against Banks which improperly frozen customer accounts even in legitimate Crypto transactions
- → Someone tell me about importing monero from exodus to another wallets. How does that works? Its about importing of private keys? So can I export from exodus to GUI?
- → The Fourth Algorand Governance Voting Round has begun! Exodus Presents a Voter’s Guide to G4V1M1 and G4V1M2
- → When you stake do you automatically stake everything in your wallet. Is it possible to stake into 2 different pools using the same wallet?
- → A warning to all those who hold/stake Solana in the Exodus wallet…
- → I have exodus wallet and want to stake my 230 Sol how does all this work and Is that 5% off the price or what ? New to all this be nice
- → is better to stake ATOM on KEPLR or EXODUS?
- → A Guide on how to stake Solana via Exodus Chrome Extension
- → Is Exodus a safe place to stake SOL?
- → Exodus wallet users can now stake to any validator via stakewiz.com