- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 1 day ago by teq22.
- Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 15:25 #4087937LayerMagikCookieBarParticipant
Hey y’all, my validator partner, [Dubbelosix](https://twitter.com/dubbel06), has been working on a way to more quickly automate the process of spinning up an RPC node, and has written an ansible playbook to do so. We have some things to smooth out but this shouldd take less than 15 minutes from scratch. Our goal is to eventually make it super easy for normies to spin up their own personal RPC/verifying node when needed and make it super cheap to do so. At the moment, you are charged by the minute with our server provider ([https://www.latitude.sh/](https://www.latitude.sh/)) and it’s less than $2 an hour to run one of these. Their CEO tweeted about our repo this morning so we quickly had to follow up with our own tweet 🙂 There are a few things we still want to smooth out and we have run into some variability regarding snapshot downloadingn speeds and a few other things which we plan to try and speed up.
[https://twitter.com/guisalberto/status/1595035702403678212](https://twitter.com/guisalberto/status/1595035702403678212)Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 15:25 #408794teq22
ill settle on
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Can’t wait for truckers worldwide to realize its easier to protest goverments through bitcoin. Less gas spent, less money spent, less energy spent, less headaches. Thoughts?
- → 👑2DOG | Play Here, Win Here👑 Welcome to the Global Blockchain FREE 3 Spin Everyday Loterry Platform!🤑 Make ur deposit QUICK and SIMPLE💳 ®️REGISTER IT NOW®️ 69.city [Image]
- → Vitalik: “I feel like my influence in Ethereum keeps decreasing every six months. I have less now than I did six months ago. Six months ago, I had less than I had a year ago. And a year ago, I had less than I had 18 months ago.” Great sign of ETH governance’s decentralization