- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by nerdiestnerdballer.
- Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 18:28 #344273Underscored_323Participant
I am planning on using sparrow wallet with my umbrel node. I have sparrow set up and connected to the node, but want to practice with testnet. Rather than change my umbrel node to testnet, I decided to install bitcoin core on my pc and sync it to testnet.
Can sparrow be linked to both simultaneously and switch between mainnet and testnet, or do I need to change the sparrow config file to point to the testnet chain when I want to use that?Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 18:43 #344274nerdiestnerdballer
No in sparrow you need to switch between test and main net to will reopen
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Sparrow Wallet- configuring testnet question
- → Is there any security concerns if I use a public server to setup Sparrow Wallet in testnet???
- → Question about using whirlpool with Sparrow wallet (best options post-mixing)
- → Question about Sparrow wallet coinjoin.
- → Testnet vs. Mainnet value question
- → PSA: Be extremely careful when entering your passphrase in Sparrow Wallet
- → is this normal with sparrow wallet?
- → Sparrow Wallet users – best practices?
- → Setting up coldcard/sparrow wallet
- → Why does tx speed on Starknet Goerli Testnet is slower than ZkSync Rinkeby Testnet?
- → Ethereum Merge Takes Place on Kiln Testnet, Kiln is the final public testnet before Ethereum’s transition to a proof-of-stake network. [News]
- → Long wait times on testnet faucet – possible testnet MATIC alternatives/solutions
- → What really is a Testnet? With Highlights on the Sukhavati Network Testnet 4
- → Minimum space required to run ETH mainnet and testnet?
- → Cardano successfully deployed Vasil hard fork on testnet and expected to be upgraded on mainnet in 4 weeks, I am holding a large amount of ADA and I am pretty confident with that