- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by Nadz202119.
- Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 15:13 #316314rulesforrebelsParticipant
Cryptocurrency News – South Korean prosecutors have banned Terra employees from leaving the country.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 15:13 #316315coinfeeds-bot
tldr; South Korea’s prosecutor’s office has restricted key employees of Terraform Labs from leaving the country, according to a report by local media outlet JTBC. The travel ban has been imposed to prevent Terra employees from fleeing the country to avoid investigation. Terra founder and CEO Do Kwon is currently residing in Singapore.
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 15:13 #316316KilzzoneXD
Should have done this to Do KwonWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 15:13 #316317Nadz202119
It was about time that something was done
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → South Korean prosecutors have banned Terra employees from leaving the country. Ending for Do Kwon? Should I still keep my LUNC???
- → 100% 10 E710 Great news for South Korean Defi Investors. Screen reader support enabled. Great news for South Korean Defi Investors. Turn on screen reader support Anonymous Ferret has joined the document.
- → Korean prosecutors summon all Terraform Labs employees: JTBC [Crypto News]
- → South Korean prosecutors office to cancel the passport of head of Terra
- → Do Kwon says he’s not on the run, is cooperating fully and has nothing to hide, in response to the reports, according to the South Korean prosecutors, that the LUNA founder is on the run and not cooperating with the investigation. Do you believe in Do Kwon?
- → Russian crypto users banned by South Korean exchanges
- → South Korean authorities subpoena all Terraform Labs employees for full investigation
- → South Koreas largest crypto capital firm, Hashed, lost $3.6b due to the LUNA collapse. A very valid reason for South Korean authorities to go hard on Do Kwon.
- → South Korea’s incoming president vows big cryptocurrency push. South Korean President-elect Yoon Suk-yeol will take office in May with no business experience but strong ideas on one of the most contentious subjects in finance, cryptocurrencies.
- → Do Kwon to be prosecuted by South Korean government as he dissolved the Terra Labs Korea days before the depeg [Crypto News]
- → Korea bars Terra developers from leaving the country [Crypto News]
- → The Country of Kosovo Seizes Hundreds Of Bitcoin Mining Devices Days After The Country Banned Bitcoin Mining.
- → South Korean Bankruptcy Court Warns of Coming Surge in Crypto-related Cases [Crypto News]
- → South Korea Poised To Launch Digital Asset Taskforce Following Terra Crash | The Terra crash led the government to tighten regulation of cryptocurrencies and also called for crypto investors to have the same level of protection as stocks. [Crypto News]
- → South Korean government becomes an early investor in metaverse [Crypto News]