- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months, 2 weeks ago by AdKindly5657.
- Sunday, August 21st, 2022 at 19:48 #359056AdKindly5657Participant
In this thread we discuss how we can be valuable to others so that we can make some monero.
I will start. what do people pay for? food, housing, energy, and somemore things. those are the big ones.
I say repairing bicycles, cutting grass, smaller things like that so that an economy can happen. professional lending.
one could buy businesses and float them on exchanges, but right now the infrastructure is not all there. we must crawl before we run.
we must build a government independent economy and that will likely not happen in a big scale quickly, but we can do small stuff for each other that we can transact for.
let me start. I could use someone that can make an architectural model of an island. you will get materials covered, and 10 percent over for your profit. if the project happens, you will get the whole 110 percent 2x extra. so say 10 plus 110 plus 110 so 230. the model is to present the concept to customers and regulators. success is defined as 70 percent of the properties built and sold. oh. and a bonus of 1000 usd equivalent in monerooooo
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Inflation is good and even necessary. Do not consider the mathematics of this policy. Do not question your money masters. All is well, go back to work now. The money must inflate and economies must grow, forever. Do not analyze these economic policies, just obey. -The money Masters [Image]
- → Sound Money vs Ultrasound Money. Why would you buy BTC as a store of value over ETH?
- → Some Non-Fungible Tokens provide more than just value, they provide connections and network.