- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month, 1 week ago by aristo87.
- Tuesday, July 5th, 2022 at 10:20 #326706DasDoubleParticipant
The boss of my dad always says: You get to know what the truth is, when you always suppose the opposite of what people you don’t trust say.
When your enemy wishes you a „good day“, he’s very likely to wish you a bad day.
Same with what whales say. When whales say „BTC is dead“, they likely want you to think its dead and want you to sell to get some cheap BTC. Don’t listen to these guys.Tuesday, July 5th, 2022 at 10:35 #326707castorfromtheva
Just watch the mainstream media. Do they hype bitcoin so that everyone is talking about it, do they tell you to buy it? Then reduce you recurring purchases. Are they attacking bitcoin with FUD and tell you that it goes to zero and is dead. Then increase your recurring purchases.
Always accumulate BTC. But buy even more when there’s blood in the streets.Tuesday, July 5th, 2022 at 10:43 #326708aristo87
Wow such a high-level thought process, I’m not sure people take to kindly to those folk around here
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Sovereign Individual with some wise words. [Image] Image / Sovereign Individual with some wise words....
- → I think 2022 is going to be a repeat of 2021 cryptoworld-wise Slow start to the year and then towards may a...
- → Acting wise in the middle of all this chaos “Last week, the market was dumping badly, and now, everything...
- → Best way to buy Solana/USDT in Ukraine with the local currency ban? WISE payment? So I know this is probably not the best place...
- → Why can’t crypto become as popular as Wise or Western Union ? Crypto is always up, 24/7, unlike traditional financial services that...