- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 months ago by WebProject.
- Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 15:55 #294716Flonald0Participant
Solana’s TPS is at 1,500 while the network is down – how do you explain this?Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 16:10 #294717Eldeanio100
Solana’s TPS is at 1,500 while the network is downThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 16:12 #294718EbregiselGamwich
Solana counts vote transactions between validators as regular transactions. The real average TPS is about 400 in the last week.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 16:14 #294719Aggravating_Truth_82
Well, if Blocks are still being produced, then the network is working, so if blocks are not being produced due to a halt, then it’s “down”… Stuff will still work, but all network funds are secure… I’m not sure how transactions can be processed if no blocks are being created.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 16:17 #294720Flonald0
How could you have transactions if blocks are not produced? Well you can’t. Hope some of you said it was a glitch at the blockexplorer or something. Why lie about transactions?
Edit: fixed spellingThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 16:31 #294721WebProject
It’s called scam project exit plan
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Transaction Breakdown for people wondering Vote TPS vs non vote TPS
- → What’s the maximum Solana TPS you have seen? I have never seen it go beyond 3000 tps
- → How Does Sharding Increase Bandwidth From 15 TPS to 100,000 TPS?
- → solanas network needs to be fixed
- → Happening now: tune in to the Polkadot Community Call to hear from Astar Network, Phala Network, Manta Network, Equilibrium, Nodle Network, SubstrateSnap, Data Highway, Bright Treasury, and other teams from the Polkadot and Kusama ecosystem.
- → Can someone explain the TPS to me?
- → Bitfinex whale places 1,000 BTC ‘iceberg’ order from 33,500-35,500
- → We can say STOP to whales by buying and holding SOLANAS!
- → I just lost 15 Solanas on Phantom! Be careful, scams are everywhere…! Even in this frikkin wallet!
- → Solanas first NFT based Venture Fund. Looking for new team members.
- → Can I transfer solanas from dev-net to binance?
- → How solid is Solanas fundamentals?
- → Another issue The Block Crypto: Solana’s blockchain clock loses track of time, now running 30 minutes behind. theblockcrypto.com/post/149112/solanas-blockchain-clock-loses-track-of-time-now-running-30-minutes-behind
- → Can someone explain me this? The BTC, S&P 500, Gold and EURUSD charts on the same moment today [Image]
- → Getting an Uber is a simple concept but may be difficult to explain to someone 30 years ago as you would need to explain the internet, smart phones, apps, etc. What relatively mundane concept today (like hailing a cab) will be completely revolutionized as blockchain/crypto technology is built out?