- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by OMFGROFLMAO2.
- Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 01:28 #316682Wabi-SabibitchParticipant
Cryptocurrency News – Solana whale moves $25M of USDC debt from Solend to Mango Markets.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 01:28 #316683Nickel62
Bundle bad debt and sell them to some other sucker. Hmm… Where have I heard that before?Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 01:28 #316684AblePaleontologist0
Since utilization has dropped to 98%, people can withdraw again to the extent of the remaining 2%.Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 01:28 #316685coinfeeds-bot
tldr; Solana’s whale has moved $25 million worth of USD Coin (USDC) debt to Mango Markets. The move reduces the utilization of USDC within Solend, allowing its users to withdraw their assets once more. Solend has also reduced the amount that can be liquidated within one transaction by lowering its maximum liquidation close factor.
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 01:28 #316686OMFGROFLMAO2
These are edge cases that few think of beforehand, and are needed in order to strengthen any platform.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Solend Whale Moves $25M to Another Platform Despite Canceled Plans to Seize Their Wallet – Cryptos Newz [Crypto News]
- → If a currency is backed by debt and the federal government starts canceling debt, such as student loans, what happens to the debt based currency?
- → Roger Ver has been liquidated on CoinFLIX and now owes a big debt. And CoinFLIX has tokenised this debt to another debt, and sold it to users who are not even aware of the situation by promising 20% returns. Unbelievably scummy
- → How a Solend Whale With a $108M Loan Nearly Crashed the Solana Network [Crypto News]
- → Everyone should buy crypto. Everyone should learn about crypto. Its here to stay. They cant make it go away. Current currency as it is is a debt on a debt. It is bound to collapse or brin major poverty. Crypto world is the solution. Help urself, learn crypto.
- → What decentralization? Solend approves whale wallet takeover to avoid DeFi implosion [Crypto News]
- → Solend’s Whale Liquidation Crisis Prompts Second Vote to Reverse ‘Emergency Powers’ [Crypto News]
- → Solend approves Whale Wallet OTC Takeover to avoid “Bad Debts” [Crypto News]
- → New Solend vote invalidates governance decision to take over whale account [Crypto News]
- → 6 months ago, Zhu Su of Three Arrow Capital claimed 100k ETH is dust for him. Today, he is selling 10 USDC, trying to pay off debt after his $20 BN fund imploded. Markets always humble those too arrogant
- → For all of those “Loopers” out there, we built a Solend APY calculator. It works for any lending platform but has a default values from Solend
- → BTC Whale Abruptly Moves $9,600,000 in BTC After Sleeping for Seven Years [Crypto News]
- → Cool Mango Markets proposal to fund a core engineering support initiative
- → I have to transfer the solana to nexo but it is not possible … whenever I have to convert them to another currency and send them … I just have to change the network (for example usdc solana to usdc polygon) … do you know the process ;
- → Need help! I send usdc from solana wallet to usdc binance wallet on solana network. but it dont arrive on binance yet.