- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Direct-Philosopher30.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 03:39 #316754Direct-Philosopher30Participant
The transactions-v2 looked is my required.
When implement that?
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → 3 years. 1 Billion transactions. 26 Million accounts. 22 Million blocks created. 4 second transactions with instant finality. $.0003 transaction fees. Carbon Negative. No downtime or costly failed transactions. No network reboots. No inflated transaction metrics. Algorand is the future of finance.
- → Is there anyway to help the transactions on the Solana at the moment? Submitted several transactions but most of them have no response
- → Accidently sent Solana from Binance to MetaMask so bridged the Solana from MetaMask to Solana network using Wormhole but it’s now showing the SOL as WORMHOLE (Solana) in my Phantom Wallet (unknown token). Help!
- → I am new to Solana, can you guys help? I am buying Solana using coinbase. I want to mine, How can I mine Solana? Can you also please explain what does Solana have to do with NFTs? Thanks in advance and happy new year
- → SundaeSwap launch on Cardano, suffers failed transactions due to network congestion. Users suffered from failed transactions within the first two minutes of SundaeSwap’s launch.
- → Monero just surpassed 20 million transactions (8.65million transactions just last year)
- → Given the same usage level, would Cardano transactions be less expensive than equivalent Ethereum transactions?
- → Starting next week, Israel will prohibit cash transactions above $4,400 and business transactions above $1,760.
- → Why transactions on L1 are cheaper now? Is ETH having less usage/transactions than 1y ago?
- → The number of transactions in Monero network reaches 25% of transactions in BTC network& Monero hard fork makes hackers’ favorite coin even more private XMR
- → Hey Solana – What the fuck? DOWN AGAIN? Doesn’t matter if users get liquidated on DeFi protocols but you wouldn’t process a transaction? Anyone else facing this? Mods – please don’t fucking delete this – this needs to be addressed by Solana team. Not a fud, all in on Solana but need better tech.
- → Solana has been in a state of network instability recently for two or three days again. Solana officially says there is “performance degradation”. Binance has suspended the withdrawal of Solana USDT
- → Hi guys. I have questions regarding solana NFT minting. I have a very less knowledge of solana blockchain. I am currently doing a project of Solana NFT minting.
- → Bought more Solana. Despite all the fud especially since Solana itself didn’t get hacked, I decided to continue to DCA into Solana. Incredibly bullish long term.
- → With all the recent upgrades and Solana dominating the NFT marketspace, I continue to be impressed by how far along Solana has come. Big shoutouts to all Solana Devs for their constant work on this project.