- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by Current_North4661.
- Thursday, July 28th, 2022 at 01:58 #345778Current_North4661Participant
Let’s keep decentralizing that stake!
Let’s give a shout-out to everstake for leaving the position of the most centralized node and decentralizing stake
[Solana Node NC increased to 30](https://preview.redd.it/pv78qya0i7e91.png?width=1099&format=png&auto=webp&s=f5f6ad41aecb3ae9fde57039fe83b15abe2eae85)
[Solana Server NC increased to 6](https://preview.redd.it/8zbpkmjhh7e91.png?width=1075&format=png&auto=webp&s=6224dfa9cac319f1ee6524c7af3ea6821f159136)
[Solana Server service provider NC increased to 2!](https://preview.redd.it/fllwq6vph7e91.png?width=1126&format=png&auto=webp&s=858d673c978cf0c2c30a87b3d0aff51572475863)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → The Nakamoto Coefficient of Solana + SuperMinority, is 19 🚀
- → Solana’s Nakamoto coefficient at 25 BABY!
- → Solana Nakamoto Coefficient Increases!
- → Dose anyone know what the Cardano Nakamoto coefficient number is?
- → is there a generally agreed upon target nakamoto coefficient?
- → Nakamoto Coefficient at 27!
- → Nakamoto Coefficient at 28!
- → What is the Nakamoto Coefficient for your investment? Have you considered its impact to the future of your project?
- → Now that PoS is live, is there a website or tool to track the Nakamoto Coefficient of the ETH network?
- → 4 years ago there were 1594 cryptos and BTC dominance was 37.1%. Now there are 19707 cryptos and BTC dominance has increased to 46.2%. That’s over a 12-fold increase in shitcoins and BTC dominance has still increased almost 10%!!
- → what are the differences between full node (self node) and Daedalus full node?
- → TIL Satoshi Nakamoto is most likely not Japanese. According to Stefan Thomas, Nakamoto’s bitcoin forum posts showed a steep decline between the hours of 5 a.m. and 11 a.m. This was between 2 p.m. and 8 p.m. JST, suggesting an unusual sleep pattern for someone supposedly living in Japan
- → How does/did Satoshi Nakamoto authenticate himself? If he were to make new public statements, how could the community verify that this was indeed the same person as the original Nakamoto?
- → Accidently sent Solana from Binance to MetaMask so bridged the Solana from MetaMask to Solana network using Wormhole but it’s now showing the SOL as WORMHOLE (Solana) in my Phantom Wallet (unknown token). Help!
- → I am new to Solana, can you guys help? I am buying Solana using coinbase. I want to mine, How can I mine Solana? Can you also please explain what does Solana have to do with NFTs? Thanks in advance and happy new year