- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 6 days ago by 7LayerMagikCookieBar.
- Wednesday, November 23rd, 2022 at 18:23 #409428toshvParticipant
Hey guys I work for a YC startup called Coinbooks that makes accounting and payroll tools. We recently shipped the ability for users to send invoices for SOL and USDC on Solana. Additionally you can pay multiple contractors/employees at the same time using USDC on Solana. I am happy to include other SPL tokens if you would find that useful. Would love for you to try the product out and let me know what you think! Here’s also a quick loom demo of the invoicing works: [https://www.loom.com/share/13789e245da04d88828fc4312ea61a86](https://www.loom.com/share/13789e245da04d88828fc4312ea61a86)
Sign up for the product here: [https://app.coinbooks.xyz/register](https://app.coinbooks.xyz/register)Wednesday, November 23rd, 2022 at 18:23 #409429Spare_Juice
This is super dope!Wednesday, November 23rd, 2022 at 18:23 #4094307LayerMagikCookieBar
Looks cool! Yall going to promo it on twitter as well? You might get more eyes
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → You are a product, your grandpa is a product! Bitcion is not a product!
- → Solana Payroll Protocol Zebec Raises $28M in Token Sales [News]
- → Hello fellow Degens! Currently building in Stealth to help traders detect risks when buying on exchanges. I am looking for users to test the product and provide feedback. If you may be interested, please reach out (you will get access to free product for life).