- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by crypto_curious_girl.
- Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 00:46 #345367crypto_curious_girlParticipant
Came across this contest being shared on Twitter from a new web3 education company. I’m usually skeptical of design competitions – shitty companies mining for ideas for cheap – but they are issuing $10K and a contract to work with them to develop the game / platform to the first place winner.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → [Offering]Graphic Design & NFT Art (animated or static), Web Design and Development, Video Editing & Composition
- → I’m building a design Studio as a Service for web3 builders. It’s one flat monthly for unlimited design requests/revisions
- → Hi guys, I’m building a design Studio as a Service for web3 builders. It’s one flat monthly to scale all your design needs.
- → Ethereum needs to find a better PoS design before they merge. The state of Eth PoS right now is total centralized garbage all because of poor design.
- → QuickNode $10K Pitch Competition
- → Accidently sent Solana from Binance to MetaMask so bridged the Solana from MetaMask to Solana network using Wormhole but it’s now showing the SOL as WORMHOLE (Solana) in my Phantom Wallet (unknown token). Help!
- → I am new to Solana, can you guys help? I am buying Solana using coinbase. I want to mine, How can I mine Solana? Can you also please explain what does Solana have to do with NFTs? Thanks in advance and happy new year
- → Solana Summer Trading Competition: Win Famous Fox Federation NFTs Trading $FOXY on Jupiter
- → Pavia Treasure Hunt – Friday 7th 12:30 pm UTC – Find something my team have hidden in the metaverse before I do and you can advertise on all of our estates. 10 ADA runners up prize too.
- → in the near future, lets say within the next 5yrs, you will be reading this post and be wishing you got in on the ground floor, ruff but still the bottom floor. Shib is too strong and will face many adversities in the future, because no hero was handed the prize, they had to do some heroic stuff!
- → Prize Drawing for Cardano summit NFTs Happening Soon!
- → Op Ed: Why Satoshi Nakamoto Deserves a Nobel Prize [Crypto News]
- → Show your art skills and win $9000 prize
- → Participate In Gate.io YouTube Workshop, Take The Quiz & Share $1000 Prize Pool
- → Twitter Space: w/ CTO Igor Struchkov from Blueshift & CEO Nico Arqueros from dcSpark. Talking about the launch of Milkomeda A1 for Algorand and they have a $400 participation prize pool!