- This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 months ago by kr4nker.
- Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 09:11 #295318Two_Pickachu_One_CupParticipant
It’s common knowledge here that the SOL network goes down frequently, gets hacked, doesn’t work etc yet people still continue to invest in it. And yet again it was attacked YET AGAIN recently! If traditional banking was this flakey the government would haul it over the coals and watch it burn.
Yet people still invest in this centralized chain.
Litecoin for example (and I am sure there are many other examples that people can name) has had 100 percent uptime with literally no hacks or exploits, yet people instantly dismiss.
It brings me to the conclusion that we don’t really care about fundamentals in the crypto space, only juicy profits.
So it brings me back to the original point of this post, why an earth are people investing in SOL when it is the least secure and reliable chain in crypto?Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 09:12 #295320Castr0-
SOL is having and hard time. It makes not the best crypto to invest on.Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 09:14 #295324nicky_papagiorgio
coin acronym checks outFriday, June 3rd, 2022 at 09:15 #295322Rollthewindowzup
This is why we need ADA but people complain about slow progress. Literally the most secure network. Progress through scientific research and peer review.Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 09:15 #295323PreventableMan
>the least secure and reliable chain in crypto?
Maybe calm down with the hyberbole.Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 09:17 #295326kr4nker
I think people are investing in SOL for the speed and low gas cost of transactions and contracts. But something like polygon can do almost exactly the same. I don’t really get it either.
I think a lot of people investing these days don’t know much about what is going on beneath the surface. Look at TRON I can’t believe people are investing in that project after LUNA died.Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 09:17 #295321Mile-Smiles
Algorand is confused as well but FIFA knows what the best is. Time will tell.Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 09:23 #295319FitEffective
In the end all people only care about are gainsFriday, June 3rd, 2022 at 09:30 #295325Acceptable_Novel8200
Well, As long as people are making money of it, nobody really cares.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → SOL attacked yet again. Why invest in SOL when cryptocurrencies with 100 percent uptime exist?
- → Why do people invest in SOL, when cryptocurrencies with 100 percent uptime exist?
- → SOL good man! SOL attacked yet again
- → New Monero node uptime monitor and Cake Wallet node uptime monitor
- → Elizabeth Warren is yet again hitting out on crypto, claiming Russia could use it to evade sanctions. Yet all evidence points to a democratic country Ukraine using and has received $20 million in crypto donations. Why not support whats going on instead of creating a non-story to spread FUD? Shame.
- → Crypto has “died” 448 times. Why do we have to say this every time? Crypto will live to “die” again, and again, and again.
- → Imagine this. You yolo all your cash into doge. It goes down 20 percent and you feel like an idiot. Then you wake up and your national currency drops 60 percent. Now you are genius.
- → ARE PAID YET? — NO! • ARE PAID YET? — NO! • ARE PAID YET? — NO! — Algorand Distribution Wallet address for Governance Staking Period 3:
- → Cardano achieves 1 Million Delegators and 1,500 days of 100% uptime
- → Cash transactions in person are 100% decentralized, and are not on a public ledger. That’s why drug dealers, and criminals use it over CC, debit, or cash app. Crypto is on a public ledger, and you can track it. Yet somehow, crypto is the bad guy.
- → If you DCA, hold and invest your hard earned money into Crypto and then get rich, people will call you lucky. If you lose that money, they’ll call you a fool who deserved it. This is why you should never disclose to people you invest in Crypto.
- → I’m using @lofty_ai to co-invest in real estate with as little as $50. If you invest too, we both get a $25 gift certificate. Check it out! (if someone doesn’t familiar with lofty yet, you can use this link so we both get 25$):)
- → Once Again, We’re Broke $100 Again
- → I’ve read stories (assuming the majority of you as well) where a person put $100 into Doge or Shib and made $200k, but we never remind ourselves or the 100,000 plus people who invest $1k and it dwindles to $15
- → One of the top posts on this forum category is about FTX giving $25 of ‘free’ Crypto to Ukrainians. It’s a cynical PR move and doesn’t deserve the publicity it has received. Why? Because the minimum FTX withdrawl limit is $100 and they’re not planning on changing it… yet.