- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 days, 6 hours ago by sumdudeinhisundrware.
- Tuesday, November 22nd, 2022 at 03:56 #408496sumdudeinhisundrwareParticipant
Its so infuriating that shit like this exists on YouTube
Pushing “arbitrage” contracts that just send all the money you deposit in the contract to some address and otherwise look like they do something.
This is where its all going [https://etherscan.io/address/0xB9d1C89133b3889F595DEf9a600AD3e8d4D548DC](https://etherscan.io/address/0xB9d1C89133b3889F595DEf9a600AD3e8d4D548DC)
The filthy scumbag made about 12 ETH so far. Not bad.
Reporting to YouTube is ignored. I’ve reported about 5 of these so far and they’re all still up. That video above has been up for almost 2 months. Maybe if enough people report they’ll take action.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨 Youtube just banned the BTC Magazine Youtube channel for “violating community guidelines”!!! Looks like we were a little too mean to Warren Buffet for Youtube’s liking! 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
- → YouTube just terminated BTC Magazine’s account that was active since 2011, providing educational and informative content. Meanwhile BitBoy continues to scam others on YouTube and even has a verified account. Pathetic
- → Friendly Reminder: Be extra careful with new coins you see on YouTube as the removal of DISLIKE COUNT is making YouTube a scam haven