- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months, 1 week ago by Soggy-Play-6724.
- Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 08:00 #316870Soggy-Play-6724Participant
So a team of programmers who have worked on other successful crypto projects have started working on Terra LUNA Classic [https://progaming.monster/ANPF5L](https://progaming.monster/ANPF5L) so Terra LUNA might make a comeback so this is huge.
Not to get everyone’s hopes up but this news might at least make people try to get it. I just bought another 10k worth so if it does go up from this news sell in take the profit and thank me later with your mouth 😉
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Bitboy has been involved in 7 Crypto scams in the past all of the projects he worked on either got Exit Scammed or Rug pulled. He has deleted all the videos of scam projects he shilled to his community.
- → Response to: “76% of all Wealth in America is held by People over the Age of 65”. What did you all expect? That people who worked 5 years should have a bigger bank account than people who worked 50? Its like you guys play naive on purpose.
- → SPLASSIVE- Come join my small Splash network team! im giving back and taking care of my team. Splassive is a fork of drip network paying 2% a day ROI. To get started go to Splassive.com and you’ll need a buddy use my address 0x7B15CaCa914008F252b0c0b1C8eC9a659586AF2A Let’s build the bag!
- → Can someone confirm this for me? Foundational ETH team working with LRC team?
- → Cryptocurrency is a very young market, and blockchain technology is still getting started, and the future is obviously all about expanding. But few are the projects in this sphere that are working on making crypto subject to mass adoption.
- → This might be the development framework for Haskell programmers
- → I’ve been planning a project for some time. I want to gather more programmers to carry out this project with me.
- → Looking across social media….the majority of ppl believe crypto is a scam. Algo needs adoption to be successful. How can you have adoption when most think it’s a scam? Most projects are scams on algo and i haven’t seen any real world use cases with adoption. Just hype in third world countries
- → Team requirements to build a successful DAPP or DeFi project
- → Did you ever get ahead of any (later successful) projects?
- → Polygon Studios has been thriving, I’m really impressed with all the successful gaming projects
- → You can tell a whole lot about the state of a project by the amount of activity it has on GitHub. It shows some interesting trends regarding developer activity in the blockchain space in regards to open source projects. Here are the 15 Most Active Crypto Projects based on GitHub in the past 30 days [Crypto News]
- → What other lessons could these new projects latch on? What should new crypto firms/Projects learn from this turbulent Crypto season?
- → Hey guys my team and I are looking to start a new project. We have good team and people skilled enough to do that. But we need few investor for this project. Where should I look every trick is useful.
- → 🧬HELIX token presale is coming up. Not just another meme shitcoin. Already Launched & Live AMM, staking, farming. It’s time to redefine what a legit token should be. No more empty promises, Great team, solid roadmap & instant utility. Join the winning team, don’t sleep on it!!