- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 months ago by nardo9999.
- Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 17:04 #294998electrodude19Participant
Are there any plans to launch a smart contract Common Good Parachain that uses !ink or solidity smart contract language and when?
Statemint is a common good parachain where you can create “assets” (tokens) in polkadot.js without writing any smart contracts.
Since smart contracts are a important part of every crypto project I think polkadot should create a smart contract common good parachain and don’t leave this important functionality alone for the parachain projects to implement.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 23:30 #294999joenastyness
Like Cosmos’ Juno.Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 00:09 #295000nardo9999
I don’t think there is – I would look at kusama, if something like this is to happen it would happen there first
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Algorand to release Contract-to-Contract calls, which will increase their smart contract functionality exponentially
- → Algorand Network Upgrade Expands Smart Contract Functionality with Contract-to-Contract Calls, Releases Post-Quantum Secure Keys for Trustless Cross-Chain Interoperability
- → hello, I want to create a free mint nft on solana network and I want to sell this nfti that I created on solana over smart contract, how can I create a smart contract, is there a source video about it?
- → Cardano Upgrade increases the number of smart contracts on the blockchain by almost 3,000 Is Cardano upgrade improving smart contracts smart contract capabilities?
- → For the first time, the ability to pass messages beyond token transfers utilizing IBC and XCM can now be harnessed, composed, and defined from 1 single smart contract deployed on our parachain via Composable’s XCVM.
- → Parity smart contract parachain
- → So im 15, I have a whole 10k NFT collection currently made, i was finishing up the contract for minting etc but my dumbass forgot that the price for it isnt free, so i dont have enough to buy the smart contract. I have $11 on my prepaid visa, where can i buy Matic where there is no required id?
- → What is going on?! after verifying my smart contract on etherscan the gas fees on my contract are extremely broken.
- → Using Metamask can be risky. It’s sometimes not clear what exactly is being signed. Adding smart contract addresses to your address book increases your security and makes it more difficult for scammers to trick you into signing a malicious contract.
- → Smart Contract new be question 3 way contract
- → Why is no one talking about that #1 “DEX” that turned off its “smart contracts” for over 48 hours for unexpected “maintenance” and unilaterally migrated its user’s funds to a new “smart contract.” None of that should be possible on a decentralized app.
- → USDT tokens can now be transferred to & used on the network through the Moonbeam DApp via Statemint, the common good parachain on Polkadot
- → What hapen if i own a nft on a parachain and after 2 years the parachain dose not win the slot do i style can use thath nft on polkadot?
- → I just paid $65 to deploy a contract on Fuji, is this common?
- → A lot of hate on Sundae right now, but no evidence of a contract other than a messenger convo? Maybe Cardstarter never finished a contract and lied to their followers about having more than they did?