- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by Lostnomad1.
- Tuesday, July 26th, 2022 at 21:44 #345323balls_in_da_moufParticipant
I was looking for a web based portfolio tracker that simply shows me the amount and price of data that I populate it with (think CMC but simple). I couldn’t really find one to meet exactly what I wanted so I built it. Nothing really had cTosi, CNT, HOSKY, LUNADOG, Meld, Min, and all the other smaller mc tokens…
Right now it’s tracking the top dozen tokens from Minswap as well as ErgoDEX (26 total tokens so far). It shows you your portfolio value in both USD and ADA/ERG. There is no wallet connect, it’s 100% disconnected from that and user input oriented (my preference 100%).
Site is here: [ergoport](https://my.ergoport.dev/) (not really designed for mobile at the moment).
I posted in the ergo community and got some good feedback which I implemented but wanted a bit more testing with the latest version. My telegram is on the site for feedback and requests for new/tracked tokens as well. The code is all viewable on [github](https://github.com/andrehafner/my.ergoport.dev).
It runs on perl/perlCGI (it’s what I know) and is pretty dang fast/responsive. It gets pricing data from Minswap and ErgoDEX every minute and refreshes the dashboard automatically every 120 seconds.
example dashboard in USD (page themed to look like a terminal)
and in native asset view (page themed to look like a terminal)
Thanks in advance for feedback/suggestions/new token suggestions, I really appreciate it!
​Tuesday, July 26th, 2022 at 21:44 #345324Lostnomad1
Interesting, I’ll check it out.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Simple Solana Wallet NFT Viewer
- → I recently made an AVAX NFT viewer for chrome/brave
- → 60 minutes is pathetic. Just to show Crypto in a bad light, they completly mispresented a chart and lied to the viewer.
- → Simple questions, simple answers about Monero.
- → Help with creating a long term portfolio and a short-medium term portfolio
- → My portfolio consists of LUNA, FTM , ETH, and AVAX. Any feedback or suggestions on my portfolio and any coins to add? And price targets for this year?
- → Does anyone know of a RIDICULOUS portfolio tracker? Would love to know of something that could track my staking, DeFi activities and give detailed portfolio analysis? Definitely wouldn’t mind paying a bit.
- → Most people suck at building a Crypto Portfolio. They’re too aggressive & get wrecked. or they playing it too safe and leaving $ on the table. Here’s how to build a solid Crypto Portfolio in 2022: (by @thedefiedge)
- → A portfolio that’s down 90% is a portfolio that was down 80%, and then fell by another 50%
- → Would it be UNWISE to use Mirror Protocol for Synthtic stocks, rather than to use Robin Hood and monitor seperately, concidering what happened to terra form labs… to manage my portfolio positions all in one place on CM portfolio?
- → Worried ! More than 40% of my total portfolio is in crypto. What proportion of your portfolio is allocated to crypto?
- → Using Modern Portfolio Theory for Crypto – How to create an Optimal risky portfolio
- → hey all, new to the cardano space. does cardano support staking? and if so, what is the return % on that? also, whats a good sized cardano bag to you guys? thx.
- → Is Cardano finally initiating a Vasil hard fork? Cardano Blockchain initiates anticipated Vasil hard fork for the Cardano test net
- → Attention #Cardano $ADA users! The latest update of the Cardano App in #LedgerLive allows you now to see the ticker of the Cardano token you are sending on your #Nano during a transaction! (for the 100 most common tokens)