- This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by Uuhh_no.
- Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 23:37 #316675ZonninsParticipant
I’m getting sick of all these BTC memes. They remind me of those social media influencers who run pump and dump schemes. If BTC hodlers are so base that this is how we need to comfort them about BTC, I don’t want them to be BTC hodlers. It’s not the type of people you want as ambassadors of BTC. We should use these forums to discuss useful things like how to encourage greater adoption. What the world looks like with bitcoin as the global reserve currency, corporate trade in bitcoin, deflationary economics, 100% reserve bitcoin banking, processing corporate transactions in bitcoin like payroll, to name a few. Thanks.Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 00:03 #316676Any-Block2591
The quickest way to get the posts you want is to make them yourself.Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 00:37 #316677Mr_P_Nissaurus
> If Bitcoin hodlers are so base that this is how we need to comfort them
If you’re so base that you lump all Bitcoin holders into one stereotype…Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 00:39 #316680Nada_Lives
Isn’t there an r/BitcoinMemes they can go to?Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 00:52 #316678satoshisfeverdream
You must be new hereThursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 00:55 #316679VPNApe
The 2016 election was won on the back of memes. Memes so strong that reddit had to ban an entire political party to help with the 2020 elections.
Memes are the weapons in the culture war my dude.Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 01:01 #316681Uuhh_no
It’s over 9000!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Didn’t the creator of SHIB say there was a big investor that was backing the project he was going to reveal? We all made memes of it being Kanye for about a week. Did that ever get announced?
- → Guys there is almost 500,000 thousand of us. We need to all do our part and post fresh memes in this sub.
- → Lago-joe!!! Missing those dank memes
- → Crypto Memes
- → A day before Elon Musk’s Twitter poll asking if he should sell his shares, his brother sold $108 million in Tesla shares. Stop using this guy for promoting crypto. The memes are part of his facade to distract people
- → I’m seeing lately some posts and memes about crypto being blocked in Russia. It really saddens me just to see such debates on whether the citizens deserve to be put away from the technology or not.
- → Terraluna memes maturity level unexpectedly high
- → Cryptocurrency memes is being bombarded with a scam coin. (Puli) so I looked it up.
- → so very tired of terra luna memes its not funny I made a million dollars then lost it im telling the principal on you guys!
- → Nothing new to see here guys. Memes are fun. [Image]
- → Memes are fun. [Image]
- → The few of us left after this will be like early 2012 buyers in a decade. The ones who left with doubt will become memes.
- → everyone now 🥲 (I love this memes I’ll never get tired of it)😂 [Image]
- → Work van broke down. Going to be stranded for a couple hours. Be really nice if Doge hit the moon soon. Sick of work.
- → I’m so sick of not finding one exchange that works for me