- This topic has 19 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 months, 3 weeks ago by TieLeast393.
- Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 21:47 #311223littleannointedoneParticipant
So I hold some GameStop in hopes it goes to the moon so I can buy a ton of bitcoin. My issue is I feel like I’m missing out on these low bitcoin prices but then I also feel like if I sell GameStop will take off and I missed a way to buy a lot of bitcoin.Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 21:48 #311224Helen666_Keller
If that’s the case sell half to buy bitcoin so you have exposure to bothFriday, June 17th, 2022 at 21:53 #311227cash4skis
Whatever you do, put your seatbelt on, there’s interesting times ahead and may be more downside.Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 21:55 #311232Spl00ky
One is a dying company that has only survived because of some bizarre circumstances while the other could eventually could replace goldFriday, June 17th, 2022 at 21:56 #311225moog_mini
yesFriday, June 17th, 2022 at 21:58 #311229Mattyoooh
Split half and half. The FOMO will kill you otherwise.Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 21:58 #311228WigglingMonkey
Great place to askFriday, June 17th, 2022 at 22:01 #311234Live-Train1341
Invest in scratch and win tickets at least you’ll have something to burn to keep you warm.
But the correct answer is 90% of investments should and stuff with stable returns and a long track record. The other 10% should be in things like GameStop Blockbuster and Bitcoin.
And don’t think of investing like missing out it’s not a get rich quick scheme when you have that kind of attitude you always invest in the top and sell at the bottom. Do your homework Good investments are good investments.Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 22:05 #311231Wild-Assignment1366
Both are solid, IMO.
Maybe sell a portion to pick up some BTC.
And make sure you have enough cash to get you through tough times, if either/both decide to tank.Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 22:06 #311233snippythehorses
This may sound odd but BTC is riskier than GME. GME is holding up very well considering the chaos in markets. If it can hold up here right now? Its going somewhere and not lowerFriday, June 17th, 2022 at 22:06 #311226JSammut29
If you’re in the green on gamestop why not screw over the hedgies and elites twice?Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 22:29 #311236GroovyFat
Bro. The answer is pretty obvious, bro. 😎Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 22:36 #311242restore_democracy
You should sell your granpop for bitcoin.Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 22:39 #311241TsarGermo
Gamestop is dead no moonFriday, June 17th, 2022 at 22:52 #311240Educational-Cut-8061
GME is a big gamble and has no worth in my opinion! Btc is now cheap (might even go lower). I can certainly tell u BTC will go up again. You might start slowly buying.Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 23:28 #311237No_Watercress9692
Ummm…yupSaturday, June 18th, 2022 at 00:22 #311235ndgoLiberty
Yes. That or dollars. But definitely not GameStop. Heck, buy apple stock before GameStop.Saturday, June 18th, 2022 at 01:16 #311243YOLObetsWIN
^ check that out and decide urselfSaturday, June 18th, 2022 at 02:37 #311238Deep-Art3195
bruh..wtf! Is this even a questionSaturday, June 18th, 2022 at 04:34 #311239TieLeast393
OP play GME cycle, buy when it is 80 dollors and sell it when is 180. Hold some for MOASS if that happens. All the best. Bitcoin is a great investment.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → GameStop Launches Wallet for Cryptocurrencies and Non-Fungible Tokens | Gamestop Corp.
- → Games inside of Non-Fungible Tokens are becoming popular, want to make your own? I’ve made a complete ELIA video walkthrough on how to create one using Unity and the GameStop wallet. It walks you through everything: Installing Unity, creating the game, building it, creating a GameStop wallet and minting the Non-Fungible Token.
- → When you trade bitcoin on a centralised exchange you don’t buy or sell bitcoin, you trade bitcoin credits