- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by amanneox.
- Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 15:59 #350311DeoManusParticipant
I have a large amount of ETH (WETH) supplied on Polygon Aave. Would it be safe (apart from the usual risks) to leave it there during the merge? I have the same question about my USDC deposited in Ethereum Ribbon, but care much more about my wrapped assets on Polygon (I also have a nice chunk of LINK and MATIC supplied on Polygon Aave.)
Thanks!Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 15:59 #350312amanneox
Nothing to worry , don’t get caught in the FUD going on right now
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Hi guys i sent some WETH from Polygon to Binance and in Tx it says successful and everything ok, but my WETH doesn’t show up in my Binance wallet. Whats wrong? help me
- → SEC kills two more spot BTC ETFs applications with concerns over fraud, preventing manipulation, and protecting investors. Of course, they still haven’t provided any crypto regulations to combat those concerns either.
- → If you didn’t panic during May 2021 crash, you also shouldn’t panic during this crash too. These are the same prices you missed during May crash, now market is giving you another chance.
- → What will happen with my wETH on polygon network on my metamask with the merge?
- → What will happen with wETH on polygon chain after merge?
- → Weth on Polygon after Merge
- → Is WETH and WETH.e the same thing?
- → Did I just lose half a million dollars by sending WETH to WETH’s contract address?
- → Today, a fellow redditor just sent 195 WETH to WETH’s contract adress. That’s a half million dollar mistake….
- → Wormhole network exploited for 120k wETH – “ETH will be added over the next hours to ensure wETH is backed 1:1”
- → Failed WETH unwrapping, lost WETH?
- → Non-Fungible Token Owner created a fake “joke” bid of 100 WETH, forgets to cancel it, ends up buying his own Non-Fungible Token for 100 WETH.
- → What would happen if the US Treasury puts the USDC/WETH and/or USDT/WETH LP CA’s of Uniswap/Sushiswap and the other dexes on the blacklist?
- → I have a question , I recently purchased polygon (matic) on Coinbase and sent it to my Coinbase wallet to pay for gas fees to take out my weth out of the polygon network . But every time I try it says insufficient funds I mean I have deposited plenty of funds but still not working.
- → Is there a polygon app for ledger? I ask because I have some weth on polygon network on my metamask which requires my ledger to sign. Everytime I want to move something of I need to have the appropriate app open. What app should I have open? I’ve been opening ETH but that clearly isn’t working.