- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months, 3 weeks ago by chuoni.
- Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 13:09 #358281Elohim_SamaelParticipant
Should I convert my ADA to ATOM?Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 13:09 #358282frank__costello
Yes, ADA has always been “retail bait”
It’s not a scam (like some would claim), but it’s incredibly overvalued and has seen little adoption.
Plus, Charles is a psychopath.Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 13:09 #358283chmichael7
i did!Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 13:09 #358284chuoni
These chains not really comparable. Keep both?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I wanted to test with 18 Ada to delegate to the cardanians pool, but deposit during the process only says 2.000000 ADA, why? And can I, after once invested 18 Ada, always put new Ada on the wallet which is then used in the pool without having each time such a large difference?
- → I still hold Cardano (ADA) in YOROI-Ledger with my Ledger Nano.. however I noticed that ADA is live supported by ledger, do I still have to keep it in YOROI or can I move it there? Also, I noticed when Added the ADA wallet in Ledger, the amount of ADA in Ledger does not match my YOROI account which
- → I started investing into ATOM like a month ago and just yesterday people started talking really negative shit about atom 2.0, is it time to back off? How do y’all fell long term after ATOM 2.0, JUNO, OMOS