- This topic has 7 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 1 day ago by 11010110111110111.
- Thursday, September 22nd, 2022 at 23:52 #380196isaiahusaParticipant
Should I buy BTC right now? I’ve never bought any but I’m interestedThursday, September 22nd, 2022 at 23:52 #380199AutoModerator
Reddit is a poor source for seeking financial advice. Bitcoin is a risky investment. [Don’t invest recklessly.](https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7gi55s/dont_invest_recklessly/) Don’t invest anything you can’t afford to lose. If you are looking to get rich quick, you came to the wrong place. Nobody has a crystal ball. Nobody can see the future. Please do your own research and make your own financial decisions.
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/Bitcoin) if you have any questions or concerns.*Thursday, September 22nd, 2022 at 23:58 #380200GenesisBlockZero
Yes.Thursday, September 22nd, 2022 at 23:58 #380201nerdiestnerdballer
YesFriday, September 23rd, 2022 at 00:01 #380202SpiritmongerScaph
Possibly. Why would you buy?Friday, September 23rd, 2022 at 00:02 #380197Mean-Improvement-146
My first excited thought is fuck yea buy now !! Woot woot !
My second more reasoned thought is do some research first . Learn about Bitcoin and learn about storing your bitcoin . There are gains to be made but there are also losses to consider .Friday, September 23rd, 2022 at 00:03 #38020311010110111110111
Absolutely. When it shoots up high everyone gets interested and buys, but then they get burned after a dip. Now is exactly when to buy, but since it’s not in the news, people don’t consider buying when it’s down, but this is obviously the better time to buyFriday, September 23rd, 2022 at 00:22 #380198ndgoLiberty
I used to give a long winded answer but the correct answer is just yeah. But do more research and learn why we are bitcoin-only.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Russians have to pay $20k more to buy BTC,Koreans also spent more to buy BTC in 2016.If your leader has any similarity between Putin, Kim Jong, then you should buy BTC now so you don’t have to pay more later.
- → For those who need to see this. In 2011 btc was worth $30. Btc halved in 2012. In 2013 we saw a $1000 btc. Btc halved in 2016. In 2017 we saw a $15,000 btc. Btc halved again in 2020 and we saw a $60,000 btc. 2024 is the next halving. 2025 is gonna be interesting.
- → Institutions are continuing to buy BTC even as prices are going up! Microstrategy bought 4,176 BTC while Luna Foundation Guard bought 5,773 BTC this last week. So nearly 10,000 BTC is going into long term HODL!
- → Bitfinex whale who previously bought the bottom and sold the top and recently pulled 1000+ BTC worth of buy limit orders has now replaced buy orders worth 2000+ BTC at 36,600-37,900
- → Robert Kiyosaki of Rich Dad Poor Dad says he’ll buy BTC when the ‘bottom is in,’ which he believes will be around $17,000. Is Buying BTC When the Price Dips the Best time to Buy?
- → Is there any easier way to buy bitcoin than through Coinbase? What is the easiest way to buy BTC. I also don’t want to use a BTC ATM.
- → WATCH IT GO DOWN ALMOST 70 %. And to compound matters you bought more in a downtrend. not smart. . sell and buy back later. BUY THE DIP – SEE WHAT BRANDT SAID ABOUT IT, ONE OF THE MOST SUCCESSFUL TRADERS OF ALL TIME. THE BUY THE DIP POSTERS HAVE BEEN SAYING IT SINCE 80, 70, 60, 50, 40, 30
- → Shiba Buy Buy Buy
- → BUY BUY BUY !! Target 10 usd MATIC
- → Buy buy buy
- → $LUNC 🙉 I Just Keep Buying! All I do is Buy buy buy Terra Classic (original luna) 💎✋ note: the meme flair is sarcastic (this is not a memecoin) [Image]
- → Short and sell all lunc right now, buy tomorrow with the gains, other way every person with 100 bucks can buy a big bag at this price, and we never recover from this point, it’s time to leave and buy more at low price when the proposal pass. [Image]
- → If you buy bitcoin in Argentina, you cannot buy dollars for 90 days; bisq users unaffected if they buy anonymously (cash deposit?)
- → The 3rd largest BTC whale wallet added another 488 BTC Friday & today at $36.4k for $18M. This wallet bought 16,576 BTC since $69k top, now holds 124,487 BTC with cost basis of $22k per BTC vs 124,391 of Saylor with cost basis of $30k !
- → Early BTC miner recollects mining 5 blocks (250 BTC worth $11m today) with a Pentium processor: he mined 160 BTC per 1kWh and thought BTC was overpriced at 5c, so he dumped his coins for $0.003/BTC.