- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Blockchain_Benny.
- Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 19:06 #325078Clash_My_ClansParticipant
Cryptocurrency News – Senator Proposes Bill to Make BTC Legal Tender in Mexico.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 19:06 #325079HiCarumba
Isn’t this kind of old news? And it’s only 1 senator. I’m sure nearly every country in the world has 1 senator that loves Crypto and wants to make it legalSaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 19:06 #325080kirtash93
I would love to see this happening.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 19:06 #325081StandardCell9963
bill to make a bitcoin legal tender in Mexico was unveiled by Senator Indira Kempis as the whole of Latin America is starting to explore the potential value of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
The proposed bill reads that Mexico is one of the Latam countries with the lowest levels of financial inclusion and education.
As per the bill, 56% of the Mexican population still does not have access to a bank account, which means that more than 67M individuals are still without access to the most fundamental of financial tools.
Senator Kempis’ bill, however, contradicts the course of action taken by the government and the Central Bank of Mexico.
In January, the bank revealed that it was developing a digital peso, its own CBDC, which will be in circulation by 2024 to help Mexicans with their financial inclusion issues.
In addition, Mexico’s finance minister, Arturo Herrera, declared in June that the usage of cryptocurrencies was forbidden within the Mexican financial system and that his stance was unlikely to alter in the near future.
*saved you a click*Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 19:06 #325082GelDel12
Was this senator taking to Bukake before thisSaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 19:06 #325083Blockchain_Benny
Fuck yes let’s gooo Mexico
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Mexican senator proposes bill to make BTC legal tender [Crypto News]
- → Mexican senator Indira Kempis proposes bill to make BTC legal tender [Image]
- → When BTC became legal tender in El Salvador, it was removed from taxation (exempt from capital gains taxes or even income taxes when paid in it). This set a beautiful standard that Mexico is considering, & Portugal has already partially implemented but without the “legal tender” part. QUESTION:
- → Mexican Senator Proposes BTC As Legal Tender [Crypto News]
- → Two More Crypto Bills Submitted by Arizona Senator. The senator wants to make Arizona the most crypto-friendly state in the U.S. Could make BTC a legal tender
- → According To Senator, Mexico Is Considering Making BTC Legal Tender.
- → State Senator Introduces Bill To Make BTC (BTC) Legal Tender in Arizona
- → Mexico Set to Introduce BTC Legal Tender Bill This Year
- → California’s New Bill Proposes To Make BTC A Legal Tender
- → El Salvador accepting BTC as legal tender. Central African Republic accepting BTC as legal tender. Ukraine using DAOs to fund the war effort. Mainstream status is slowly but surely happening.
- → US Senator Wendy Rogers Introduces Bill To Accept BTC As A Legal Tender In State Of Arizona
- → BTC increases more adoption globally, while Mercado BTC prepares to start operations in Mexico. Is Mercado BTC moving to Mexico?
- → Mexican senator to propose crypto law: ‘We need BTC as legal tender’
- → Malaysian government proposes BTC as legal tender
- → Russia finalizes bill on crypto, potentially accepting it as legal tender [Crypto News]