- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Fit_Rooster2702.
- Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 15:39 #349864Fit_Rooster2702Participant
In this episode Sidd CaptainSiddh who rode around the US on a motorcycle visiting BTC meetups across the country. We get into his experience with his boots on the ground effort and how plebs around the country are spreading the word of BTC! Then we get into 6 current event stories including:
* Saylor Steps down as CEO of MicroStrategy to focus on BTC
* China and Taiwan Conflict nearing
* Another LatAm BTC Hub starting in Honduras
* Shitcoin cryptocurrency Solona has been hacked
* NY Times writes on Swan BTC and Cory Klippsten
* Riot and other Miners dropping production due to Texas Heat raising questions on consumer energy
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I know I’m going to get some flak for this but if Russia is successful in rendering sanctions impotent because Putin bought literal tons of gold…then other countries wanting to skirt sanctions will do the same. China already is buying a lot of gold for example in anticipationof invading Taiwan.
- → Evergrande hasn’t even defaulted yet and China is starting it’s rhetoric about Taiwan again
- → If (probably when) China goes after Taiwan
- → China’s High Court Affirms BTC as a Legally Protected Valuable Asset – “China’s First-ever Ruling on BTC as an Asset with Economic Value” [Crypto News]
- → Algorand State Proofs are here! This is huge! Algorand State Proofs are a new interoperability standard that securely connects blockchains to the outer world without trust in an intermediary. All Proof of Stake chains can implement State Proofs to remove trust from the cross-chain equation.
- → The 3rd largest BTC whale wallet added another 488 BTC Friday & today at $36.4k for $18M. This wallet bought 16,576 BTC since $69k top, now holds 124,487 BTC with cost basis of $22k per BTC vs 124,391 of Saylor with cost basis of $30k !
- → BTC heading to zero, says China state media amid global crypto downturn [Crypto News]
- → Microstrategy CEO, Michael Saylor declares ETH a security. Do you agree with Michael Saylor that ETH is a security?
- → CoinTracker Raises $100M as Crypto Tax Season Heats Up
- → This current FIAT system is unsustainable – As inflation heats up, 64% of Americans are now living paycheck to paycheck
- → OH SHIT!!! One of the governor candidates for Texas said he would do the same thing Arizona is proposing here if he wins, making BTC legal tender in Texas that is. This stuff is going to become our legal currency the same way alcohol and weed prohibition ended, State by State
- → Even after banning BTC multiple times, China is still among the top 10 in BTC usage. Powerful statement of BTC.
- → For those who need to see this. In 2011 btc was worth $30. Btc halved in 2012. In 2013 we saw a $1000 btc. Btc halved in 2016. In 2017 we saw a $15,000 btc. Btc halved again in 2020 and we saw a $60,000 btc. 2024 is the next halving. 2025 is gonna be interesting.
- → Michael Saylor on the current crash: “BTC’s winning. BTC’s outperforming everybody else over a 24-month time frame and a 48-month time frame … At the end of the day, BTC is the most secure, least risky, most understandable, most indestructible thing in the universe right now.” [Crypto News]
- → Michael Saylor’s MicroStrategy (MSTR) is considering selling $500 million in stock to buy more BTC (BTC). Do you think this is the reason for the BTC pump in the last few days? [Image]