- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 months, 2 weeks ago by R-cryptos.
- Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 16:48 #310789KAX1107Participant
Image / Satoshi on this day 12 years agoFriday, June 17th, 2022 at 16:49 #310790KAX1107
“The design supports a tremendous variety of possible transaction types that I designed years ago. Escrow transactions, bonded contracts, third party arbitration, multi-party signature, etc. If Bitcoin catches on in a big way, these are things we’ll want to explore in the future, but they all had to be designed at the beginning to make sure they would be possible later.
I don’t believe a second, compatible implementation of Bitcoin will ever be a good idea.”
Original thread here – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=195.msg1611#msg1611Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 16:56 #310791R-cryptos
As I spend more and more time in and around crypto currencies, I’m ever more in awe of the strenght of it. This idea was, is, and always will be brilliant. Power to the people!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Vitalik: “I feel like my influence in Ethereum keeps decreasing every six months. I have less now than I did six months ago. Six months ago, I had less than I had a year ago. And a year ago, I had less than I had 18 months ago.” Great sign of ETH governance’s decentralization
- → If you had invested $10,000 in Gold 10 years ago, you would have today $10,097. If you had invested $10,000 in BTC 10 years ago, you would have today $23M. BTC is not a simple store of value as gold. BTC is far better. BTC is a booster of value. [Image]
- → Just 11 years ago, Satoshi Nakamoto sent his last online message in the form of an email to Gavin Andresen. In it, Satoshi reminded Gavin that it was essential to give credit to dev contributors to the BTC project rather than to its creator.