- This topic has 16 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Baglaridis.
- Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 10:04 #272830alexo12Participant
Cryptocurrency News – Satoshi-Era BTC Wallet Awakens after 8.5 years with BTC 1000 in it..
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 10:06 #272841FrankieTheYoung
Probably had multiple walletsSaturday, May 14th, 2022 at 10:06 #272831Bucksaway03
That’s one lengthy prison sentence.Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 10:06 #272837irfiisme
Eh! Nobody panic. Just check me coins.Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 10:08 #272840Cup-Confident
Why they writing article about my wallet? Jeez.Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 10:08 #272836MattCrypto420
I’ve read enough scary stories to know you shouldn’t awaken anything, doing so never ends well.
For all we know the ghost of Satoshi could of been awoken – Craig Wright is in for a haunting.Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 10:08 #272835Nozomilk
Even Satoshi is not immune to the FUD lmaoSaturday, May 14th, 2022 at 10:08 #272838ChemicalGreek
Hey stop sharing my wallet OP!Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 10:14 #272832bbtto22
No pls no noSaturday, May 14th, 2022 at 10:14 #272839doctorLuciffer
He sells it and buys Luna 🙂Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 10:16 #272833the_far_yard
One of the lads doing a test transfer.Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 10:18 #272842TOXICCARBY
8.5 years isn’t really Satoshi era, it’s around 2013-14. Ida say Satoshi era was around 2011Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 10:19 #272843CreepToeCurrentSea
Lucky man! Deserved it.Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 10:26 #272844nexhil
AAARIIIIIIIISSEEEEEE!!!!!Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 10:30 #272845coinfeeds-bot
tldr; Cryptocurrency tracker Whale Alert has detected a transaction from a wallet that has been inactive since 2013. The address contains 1,000 Bitcoins, whose price has soared 62% over the past 8.5 years when the wallet was inactive. The owner has activated the wallet and sold the Bitcoin, turning himself into a millionaire and a cryptocurrency whale.
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 10:42 #272846Baglaridis
But how this wallet works? They have metamask back then?Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 11:01 #272834Informal-Act1282
Imagine satoshi wallets wake up and dump 1,000,000 BTC, greatest or worst thing that can happen?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Ancient BTC Whale Awakens by Moving Part of $160 Million BTC from 7 Years is Actually a Verifiable Criminal Related to the 2014 Mt. Gox Hack
- → For those who need to see this. In 2011 btc was worth $30. Btc halved in 2012. In 2013 we saw a $1000 btc. Btc halved in 2016. In 2017 we saw a $15,000 btc. Btc halved again in 2020 and we saw a $60,000 btc. 2024 is the next halving. 2025 is gonna be interesting.
- → The Bitcoin address of the Satoshi era, which had been silent for 11 years, has come to life